The following video presents FUJIFILM X-A2 (Promotional Video):
A premium interchangeable lens camera with 175° tilting LCD and new Eye Detection Auto Focus for perfect selfies!
The X-A2 features Fujifilm’s newly developed Eye Detection AF, Auto Macro AF and Multi-Target “MULTI AF” for fast and accurate autofocusing. It’s also the first X Series model to sport a 175-degree tilting LCD making it easier to take selfies and it comes with the new XC16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS II kit lens, which has a class-leading minimum working distance of 15cm (approx. 7cm from the edge of the lens) for macro photography.
This is an update to these previous blogs:
- Fujifilm Notice of Compatibility of Digital Cameras and Application Software with Microsoft Windows10,
- Fujifilm Advisory: Images in a Camera Cannot Be Transferred to a Windows10 PC Only When a PC is Connected to a Camera via a USB Cable: Applicable Models (Launched on 2010 or Later) and Schedule to Release the Upgraded Firmware Starts Aug.11 to End of Dec.2015,
- Fujifilm X-T10 Camera Body: New Firmware Update Ver.1.01 (Aug.11 2015): Improvements Include “Eye detection AF” Speed When Used with XF90mm; Operation of Fn1 Function Button; Angle Difference Between JPEG Image and JPEG Image Converted from RAW File; Support for Windows10, and
- Fujifilm Firmware Updates (Aug. 27, 2015) for Cameras X-E2 (Ver.3.01), X-Pro1 (Ver.3.41), X100T (Ver.1.11), X100S (Ver.1.21), X30 (Ver.1.02), X20 (Ver.1.03) and XQ2 (Ver.1.01): Support for Microsoft Windows10.
Announcement of support for Microsoft Windows 10 (Digital camera)
August 11, 2015
Updated：October 29, 2015
The new OS of Windows 10 has been released from Microsoft. We have confirmed that images in a camera cannot be transferred to a Windows10 PC via a USB cable because the camera doesn’t recognize OS information of Windows10.
- This symptom happens only when a PC is connected to a camera via a USB cable. So, there is no problem when you use a memory card slot in the PC or a card reader.
We will provide upgraded firmware for models with the symptom by posting the firmware on the Global website.
Applicable Models and Schedule to Release the Upgraded Firmware
The models will be ones which were launched on 2010 or later.
1. Aug. 11, 2015
2. Aug. 27, 2015
3. Sep. 29, 2015
4. Oct. 29, 2015
5. By the end of Dec 2015
F770EXR, F750EXR, F660EXR, F600EXR,
F550EXR, F500EXR, F300EXR, F80EXR, HS30EXR, HS25EXR, HS20EXR,
Z1100EXR, Z1000EXR, Z950EXR, Z900EXR, Z800EXR, Z700EXR, JZ500, JZ300
and REAL 3D W3
- * In case of X-T1 and X-T1 Graphite Silver Edition, the symptom is fixed with firmware version 4.00 or newer.
Some models are or were sold in specified countries and areas.
- * Firmware upgrade is not required for models which are not described above and were launched on 2010 and later.
Oct. 29, 2015
The upgraded firmware of X-A1, X-E1, X-M1, X10, X100, XF1, XQ1, X-S1,F800EXR, F850EXR, F900EXR, F1000EXR, HS35EXR, HS50EXR, Z2000EXR ware posted.
Sep. 29, 2015
The upgraded firmware of X-A2 were posted.
Aug. 27, 2015
The upgraded firmware of X-E2、X-Pro1、X100T、X100S、X30、X20 and XQ2 were posted.
Aug. 21, 2015
The schedule to provide X-A2 firmware is changed to the end of Sep 2015 from the end of Aug 2015.
For inquiries on information in this media release, contact:
Customer Contact:Please contact your nearest Fujifilm office.
For information on Fujifilm subsidiaries and distributors, please access the following URL.
The following video presents Fuji Guys – Fujifilm X-A1 – Top Features:
Billy of the Fuji Guys is back to outline the top features of this camera.
Follow the Fuji Guys on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/fujiguys