The following video presents Fuji Guys – Fujifilm XQ2 – First Look:
- The Fuji Guys give you a first look preview of this camera.
This is an update to these previous blogs:
- Fujifilm Notice of Compatibility of Digital Cameras and Application Software with Microsoft Windows10,
- Fujifilm Advisory: Images in a Camera Cannot Be Transferred to a Windows10 PC Only When a PC is Connected to a Camera via a USB Cable: Applicable Models (Launched on 2010 or Later) and Schedule to Release the Upgraded Firmware Starts Aug.11 to End of Dec.2015, and
- Fujifilm X-T10 Camera Body: New Firmware Update Ver.1.01 (Aug.11 2015): Improvements Include “Eye detection AF” Speed When Used with XF90mm; Operation of Fn1 Function Button; Angle Difference Between JPEG Image and JPEG Image Converted from RAW File; Support for Windows10.
The firmware updates (Aug. 27, 2015) incorporates the following issue:
- Support for Windows10
The phenomenon is fixed that images in a camera cannot be transferred to a Windows10 PC via a USB cable.
This phenomenon is fixed (Aug. 27, 2015) for the following Fujifilm cameras:
More info and the links to download the firmware updates are provided in the news release below.
Support for Microsoft Windows10
August 11, 2015
Updated：August 27, 2015
The new OS of Windows10 has been released from Microsoft. We have confirmed that images in a camera cannot be transferred to a Windows10 PC via a USB cable because the camera doesn’t recognize OS information of Windows10.
- This symptom happens only when a PC is connected to a camera via a USB cable. So, there is no problem when you use a memory card slot in the PC or a card reader.
We will provide upgraded firmware for models with the symptom by posting the firmware on the Global website.
Applicable Models and Schedule to Release the Upgraded Firmware
The models will be ones which were launched on 2010 or later.
1. Aug. 11, 2015
2. Aug. 27, 2015
X-E2, X-Pro1, X100T, X100S, X30, X20 and XQ2
3. By the End of Sep 2015
4. By the end of Dec 2015
X-E1, X-M1, X-A1, X100, X10, XQ1, XF1, X-S1
F1000EXR, F900EXR, F850EXR, F820EXR, F800EXR, F770EXR, F750EXR, F660EXR, F600EXR,
F550EXR, F500EXR, F300EXR, F80EXR, HS50EXR, HS35EXR, HS30EXR, HS25EXR, HS20EXR,
Z2000EXR, Z1100EXR, Z1000EXR, Z950EXR, Z900EXR, Z800EXR, Z700EXR, JZ500, JZ300
and REAL 3D W3
- * In case of X-T1 and X-T1 Graphite Silver Edition, the symptom is fixed with firmware version 4.00 or newer.
Some models are or were sold in specified countries and areas.
- * Firmware upgrade is not required for models which are not described above and were launched on 2010 and later.
Aug 27, 2015
The upgraded firmware of X-E2、X-Pro1、X100T、X100S、X30、X20 and XQ2 were posted.
Aug 21, 2015
The schedule to provide X-A2 firmware is changed to the end of Sep 2015 from the end of Aug 2015.
For inquiries on information in this media release, contact:
Please contact your nearest Fujifilm office.
For information on Fujifilm subsidiaries and distributors, please access the following URL.
The following video presents FUJIFILM X100T premium compact digital camera:
Equipped with the world’s first electronic rangefinder, an APS-C size X-Trans CMOS II sensor, high-speed EXR Processor II image processing engine and a FUJINON 23mm F2 lens, the X100T delivers unsurpassed image quality thanks to advanced color reproduction technology and the new unique Classic Chrome film simulation mode.