The following video presents FUJIFILM X-T10 Promotional Video:
The FUJIFILM X-T10: a stunning addition to the X series.
FUJIFILM Corporation is proud to announce the launch of the FUJIFILM X-T10, the latest premium interchangeable lens model to join the world-renowned X-series digital camera line-up.
This is an update to these previous blogs:
- Fujifilm Notice of Compatibility of Digital Cameras and Application Software with Microsoft Windows10, and
- Fujifilm Advisory: Images in a Camera Cannot Be Transferred to a Windows10 PC Only When a PC is Connected to a Camera via a USB Cable: Applicable Models (Launched on 2010 or Later) and Schedule to Release the Upgraded Firmware Starts Aug.11 to End of Dec.2015.
Description of the Firmware Update Ver.1.01 (Aug.11 2015) for Fujifilm X-T10
- Improvement of “Eye detection AF” speed when used with XF90mm.
- Operational improvement of Fn1 Function button (Default setting : movie shooting).
- Angle difference between jpeg image and jpeg image converted from RAW file.
- Support for Windows10.
X-T10 Camera Body Firmware Update Ver.1.01
Please read the followings and update the firmware.
· Please read this update after refreshing this page.
* In case of Windows (Internet Explorer / FireFox / Google Chrome), hold down the “Control” key and “F5” key.
* In case of Macintosh (Safari / Google Chrome), hold down the “Command” key and “R” key.
* In case of Macintosh (FireFox), hold down the “Command”, “Shift” and “R” keys at same time.
· The firmware upgrade is not required if its version is 1.01.
* Refer to “2) Firmware version checking procedure” in the “Detail of firmware update steps” below to check the firmwawre version.
· Please use your camera and lens with the latest version of firmware.
(If you don’t use them with the latest version, you may not enjoy their full performance.)
Detail of the update
The firmware update Ver. 1.01 from Ver. 1.00 incorporates the following issues:
1. Improvement of “EYE DETECTION AF” speed when used with XF90mmF2 R LM WR
“EYE DETECTION AF” speed is improved when used with XF90mmF2 R LM WR in case that “FACE DETECTION” and “EYE DETECTION AF” are ON in “AUTO FOCUS SETTING” of the Shooting Menu.
2. Operational improvement of Fn1 Function button (Default setting : movie shooting)
The shortcut function to Fn1 BUTTON SETTING by pressing the button more than 2 sec. is removed. To avoid accidentally pressing the button when turning the Exposure compensation dial, pressing the button approx. 0.5sec. is required to start the function allocated to the button. This improvement is to avoid unexpected appearance of the SETTING when Fn1 function is needed.
Functions of Fn2 through Fn7 button remain same.
Steps to change the setting of Fn1 are same as usual like below.
・Change it in the function(Fn) setting menu appeared by pressing DISP/BACK button for a while.
・Change it through Setup Menu>BUTTON/DIAL SETTING>FUNCTION (Fn) SETTING.
3. Angle difference between jpeg image and jpeg image converted from RAW file
Currently, there is angle difference between jpeg image (including jpeg images converted in a camera) and jpeg image converted from RAW file by RAW FILE CONVERTER EX2.0 etc. The jpeg image angle converted from RAW file is a little bigger.
With this upgrade, the jpeg image angle is matched to one which is converted from RAW file. This symptom happens only when lenses below is used. In case of zoom lenses, this happen in wide-angle side.
XC16-50mmF3.5-5.6 OIS, XC16-50mmF3.5-5.6 OIS Ⅱ, XF18-55mmF2.8-4 R LM OIS,
XF10-24mmF4 R OIS, XF16-55mmF2.8 R LM WR, XF18-135mmF3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR,
XF18mmF2 R and XF27mmF2.8
4. Support for Windows10
The phenomenon is fixed that images in a camera cannot be transferred to a Windows10 PC via a USB cable.
For more info and to download the firmware update for the X-T10 Camera Body, please visit http://www.fujifilm.com/support/digital_cameras/software/firmware/x/xt10/index.html .
The following video presents Fuji Guys – Fujifilm X-T10 – Top Features:
- The Fuji Guys are back to outline the top features of this camera.
- Follow the Fuji Guys on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/fujiguys .