The following video presents contextere – Building the Connected Workforce:
“contextere is an ‘Industrial Internet of Things’ software company building the connected workforce We are developing an intelligent personal agent delivering actionable insights at the point of service that will make every worker skilled, reduce human error and save lives. Today’s employee is overwhelmed by data yet lacks the relevant information to execute, as a result spending over 60% of their time on non-productive activities. Using human-centric machine learning and intelligent context generation contextere answers the simple question – What’s Next?“
contextere software provides industrial workers with the right information, at the right time, on the right device.
The following video presents Contextere: An Intelligent Personal Agent For Industrial Workers:
“Contextere: is an industrial IoT software company building an intelligent agent for field-based workers and enabling the connected workforce to deliver actionable insights at the point of service. By cutting down on unproductive time lost to missing or wrong information, contextere is using human-centric machine learning and intelligent context generation to make every worker more skilled while reducing human error and saving lives.“
contextere will collaborate with Samsung to bring contextere’s intelligent personal agent for industrial workers to Samsung Gear S3 wearables.
Samsung’s GearUP platform on Samsung Gear S3 Smartwatch, which collects biometrics, geo-location, and other contextual information, is coupled with contextere’s machine learning algorithms.
- Samsung’s GearUP API (application programming interface) platform empowers employees to access, receive, and send contextualized information. Anywhere, anytime. Hands free. Enterprises receive transformative insights—once invisible—now at your fingertips.
- GearUP helps transform businesses into:
- Places with healthier, more efficient, productive, and safer employees.
- Deep learning, cost-efficient, and insight-driven enterprises.
Samsung Gear S3 wearable as the rugged Gear S3 Frontier model includes the following highlights:
- IP68 water and dust resistance1 and military-grade durability to protect against extreme temperatures, scratches and impact, making it the ideal smartwatch for the toughest conditions.
- The LTE version of the Gear S3 frontier enables wearers to receive calls, texts and alerts, listen to music, track fitness routes or download apps even when their phone isn’t nearby. With all models featuring a built-in speaker and microphone, even the BT version allows consumers to make and answer calls – without ever having to reach for their phone.2
1Dust and water resistant based on IP68 rating, which tests submersion up to 5 feet for up to 30 minutes.
2 Samsung Gear S3 (frontier/4G LTE) is a companion device for compatible Android smartphones, sold separately. Initial pairing with compatible phone and separate qualifying wireless plan required. Standalone functionality is limited if paired phone is not powered on or connected to a wireless network. Network coverage not available everywhere. Consult carrier for details.