“The Leica Women Foto Project is a platform by Leica Camera USA that serves to empower the female perspective and its impact on today’s visual stories. The shape of a story is reactive to the storyteller’s perspective, developing a narrative that too often is reflective of individual truths. The Leica Women Foto Project encourages diversity and inclusion in visual storytelling to amplify voices typically underrepresented in photography, discovering the breadth of shapes formed by a single story…
As part of the Leica Women Foto Project, Leica Camera USA is seeking three U.S. photographers to receive an award to support a personal project that is relevant to today’s social and political climate. The mission of the Leica Women Foto Project is to educate, encourage and empower photographers to demonstrate the importance and impact of a woman’s point of view. The award serves as a catalyst to reframe how we see, how we think, and how we express our visual narrative….“
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Void where prohibited and outside US.
- Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters, (collectively, the “Contest Entities”) and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win.
- In addition, individuals who have a formal affiliation or partnership with enterprises that compete with Sponsor and manufacture or market cameras, sport optic products, lenses, and accessories for the aforementioned products, or make such performances available to such enterprises, are not eligible to enter or win. Competitors include, without limitation, Canon, Nikon, Sony, Hasselblad, Mamiya, Fuji, Samsung, Olympus, Sigma, Panasonic, and Pentax.
The following video presents Leica Q2 Accolades:
“With its newly developed, 47.3 MP full-frame sensor, extremely fast Summilux 28 mm f/1.7 ASPH. prime lens, quick auto-focus, innovative OLED technology, and timelessly elegant design, the Leica Q2 elevates the tradition established by its predecessor, the Leica Q“
- Three (3) winners will each receive a cash prize of ten thousand dollars ($10,000.00 USD) payable via check, as well as a one (1)-year loan (“Prize Period”) of a Leica Q2 camera (or equivalent model at Sponsor’s sole discretion) (the “Loaner”).
- At the end of the Prize Period, each winner will receive a replacement camera of equal value (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion).
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize: $14,995.00 USD. Total ARV of all prizes: $44,985.00 USD.
- During the Prize Period, winners may be given the opportunity to participate in various promotional activities that are sponsored by, administered by, or associated with, Sponsor (e.g., digital promotions, gallery exhibitions, panel discussions, artist talks, etc.). For the avoidance of doubt, winners are not obligated to participate in such activities.
- Limit one (1) prize per person, per household.
- Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prize not specifically stated herein are the responsibility solely of winner.
- Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion.
- Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes or components of a prize(s).
- Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
- Winners take financial responsibility for any loss or damage to the Loaner outside reasonable use.
- Entrants acknowledge and agree that the Loaner remains the property of Sponsor at all times.
EXCLUSIVITY: During the Prize Period, winners may not enter into a formal affiliation or partnership with enterprises that compete with Sponsor and manufacture or market cameras, sport optic products, lenses, and accessories for the aforementioned products, or make such performances available to such enterprises. Competitors include, without limitation, Canon, Nikon, Sony, Hasselblad, Mamiya, Fuji, Samsung, Olympus, Sigma, Panasonic and Pentax. The scope of this exclusivity provision includes, but is not limited to, restraint from participation in events solely sponsored by competing camera manufacturers and brands, assuming the role of official brand ambassador, and posting social media content highlighting competing brands and products. If a winner is found to have violated this exclusivity provision, his or her prize must be returned in full to Sponsor within thirty (30) days of written, electronic or telephonic notice from Sponsor.