The following video presents Nikon D810 Product Tour:
I AM THE NEW NIKON D810
Featuring an all-new 36.3 Megapixel full frame CMOS sensor designed without an optical low-pass filter to deliver unprecedented image quality and detail, an extendable ISO range from 32 to 51200 for unparalleled low light performance, 51-Point autofocus offering enhanced subject detection and tracking and broadcast-quality Full HD 1080/60p video recording with uncompressed HDMI out.
In light and darkness, stills and video, the new Nikon D810 will help you create your next masterpiece.
D810 Firmware Version 1.10
Changes from “C” Firmware Version 1.02 to 1.10:
- An External recording control option has been added to the HDMI item in the SETUP MENU. If the camera is connected via HDMI to a third-party recorder that supports the Atomos Open Protocol (the Atomos SHOGUN, NINJA2, or NINJA BLADE), selecting On allows camera controls to be used to start and stop recording. More information is available in a supplementary manual.
Note: Choose an option other than 576p (progressive) or 480p (progressive) for HDMI > Output resolution in the SETUP MENU.
- Fixed the following issues:
- Incorrect distances were shown in the camera playback info display for photographs taken with an optional flash unit in distance-priority manual (GN) mode.
- The brightness of the live view photography display would not change when a command dial was rotated to adjust exposure compensation with On (Auto reset) selected for b Metering/exposure > b4 Easy exposure compensation > Easy exposure compensation in the CUSTOM SETTING MENU.
- Although the preview button would stop the lens down to maximum aperture when assigned the Preview role, the maximum aperture indicator would not appear in the monitor.
- In rare cases, the shutter would not be released when the user attempted to take photographs in movie live view.
- About 4 seconds of static could be heard on audio recorded with external HDMI recorders during movie live view.
- The shutter speed, aperture, and ISO sensitivity displayed in the monitor during movie live view would differ from values in the final movie file.
- Volume could sometimes not be adjusted if movies were played with indicators hidden during full-frame playback (None (image only)).
- Exposure compensation would fail to produce the desired results if a negative value was selected when NEF (RAW) images were processed using the NEF (RAW) processing option in the RETOUCH MENU.
- Images would in rare cases fail to record correctly with HDR (high dynamic range) selected in the SHOOTING MENU.
- If On was selected for Exposure smoothing during interval timer photography, every frame after the first would be overexposed.
- File numbers were not assigned in the proper sequence.
- In some languages, characters or parts of characters would be missing from the SETUP MENU > Location data > Position display.
- In some languages, characters or parts of characters would be missing from the SETUP MENU > AF fine-tune > List saved values display.
- Some help text has been changed.
Nikon service supplies software that can be used to update the D810 camera “C” firmware to version 1.10.
- Before proceeding, please select Firmware version in the camera SETUP MENU and check the camera firmware version.
- You will not need to download or install this update if the firmware listed above is already installed.
Please read the information at http://downloadcenter.nikonimglib.com/en/download/fw/156.html before proceeding to download the firmware update.