Here is this week’s (Feb 4-10, 2012) digital camera review roundup:
- Olympus announced the OM-D E-M5 mirrorless DSLR
- Olympus announced the TG-820
- Olympus announced the SZ-31MR
- Nikon announced the D800
- Canon announced the SX260 HS, D20, 2012 ELPH
- Canon announced the 2012 A-Series
- ePHOTOzine highly recommends the Sony SLT-A77 [QuickPrice Check] finding that “noise control is very good with low noise right up to high ISO settings.“
- DigitalCameraReview reviews the Fujifilm FinePix F600EXR [QuickPrice Check] and finds that “its EXR mode that significantly improves low light image quality compared to most Point and Shoot cameras.“
- Focus Numérique [ Google English translation ] is impressed with the Canon G1 X [QuickPrice Check] since “la gestion du bruit électronique et la dynamique sont du niveau des reflex (moyenne gamme) actuels [mais] nous sommes loin des performances des micro4/3.“
- For more camera reviews, to get a second opinion, and just to read the best reviews on the Web, visit our Reviews Matrix.
Isn’t it great when there are so many good cameras to choose from? Getting a headache? Maybe you’re not listening to the best expert reviewers on the Web! Visit our Reviews Matrix and get all the expert reviews written for your favorite digital camera. This way, you’ll make an informed decision based on the best reviews on the Web.