Ricoh recently released THETA+, an app that makes it easy to edit spherical images shot on a RICOH THETA and post them on Instagram.
Ricoh invites you to post your favorite 360° images on Instagram.
- Please post them with ＃theta360 and the contest hashtag, #theta360contest.
- Prize winners for the five best entries amongst the works submitted will be awarded a RICOH THETA original sticker and tote bag.
- The works will also be introduced on this website and on SNS.
- Entry period: September 2nd to September 30th
- Follow Ricoh’s official account @theta360official. (This is an essential requirement.)
- Post your favorite 360° image, including in the comment field what it is that you like about the RICOH THETA and also the hashtags (#theta360 and #theta360contest).
* You can post as many images as you like.
- The staff running Ricoh’s official Instagram account @theta360officia
…Selected entries will be shown on this website, our catalog, RICOH THETA official SNS accounts, etc. We reserve the right to edit the images when publishing them….
The copyright for the competition entry belongs to the photographer (the person who shot the entry). However, the organizers reserve the right to use the competition entry free of charge for such purposes as exhibitions, advertising campaigns or public display on the Internet. (This right includes processing or altering the entry.) The photographer’s name, the title of the entry and the location where it was shot may be revealed when it is displayed.
The personal information acquired via this contest will be used for such purposes as announcing the selected entries and notifying entrants of the judges’ decision.
We will not disclose or provide personal information to a third party without the permission of the individual concerned.
Please read the full rules, terms and conditions at https://theta360.com/en/info/event_touchtry/2015-09-02/ .