The following video presents Nikon 1 AW1 Product Tour:
Capture stunning images anywhere life takes you. Waterproof, Shockproof and Freeze-proof, you’ll never miss the perfect shot again. Photography has never been so easy.
Nikon invites you to participate in the “Life is an AWDVENTURE” Sweepstakes.
- The Life is an Awdventure Sweepstakes is a promotion sponsored by Nikon Inc. and the State of Texas Office of Economic Development that offers participants the chance to win a new Nikon 1 AW1 camera kit along with one of two trips to Texas for 6 days and 5 nights.
- The Sweepstakes is open and offered only to legal residents of the United States and District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age and older and the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence as of date of entry. Void where prohibited. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- “Life is an AWDVENTURE” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on September 15, 2015.
Enter the Life is an AWDVENTURE Sweepstakes
Get ready to take the photos of a lifetime. Win a trip for two to grandiose Texas and the Nikon 1 AW1 camera kit with two lenses and accessories. The Nikon 1 AW1 is the world’s first waterproof, shockproof interchangeable lens digital camera—it’s built for all life’s awesomeness.
The Grand Prize consists of one (1) Nikon 1 AW1 2 lens kit, one (1) Nikon 1 Silicone Jacket, one (1) EN-EL20 Battery, one (1) AN-N3000 Water Resistant Neck Strap, and one (1) WU-1B Wireless Adapter, (collectively, the “Camera Package”).
- The Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”) of the Camera Package is $1,200.
- In addition, the Two Grand Prize winners will receive a trip package supplied by the State of Texas Office of Economic Development and Tourism to one (1) of the following Texas locations: (1) to the Big Bend area of Texas or (1) to South Padre Island, Texas.
Trip Package Prizes: The following two (2) Grand Prize Trips will be awarded (1 to the Big Bend area of Texas and 1 to South Padre Island, Texas):
- Big Bend Trip (1) (“Big Bend Prize”): A 6-day/5-night trip for two (2) to Sponsor-specified city in the Big Bend area of Texas and a Camera Package. Big Bend Prize includes: round trip coach class air transportation for winner and travel companion from the major airport nearest the winner’s home to the Sponsor-Specified city, round trip ground transportation to/from airport/hotel, five (5) nights’ hotel accommodations (based on double occupancy), winner’s choice of guided hiking excursion or guided mountain bike tour to explore the Big Bend Ranch State park, a guided driving tour, a one (1) day horseback guided riding excursion, a one (1) day guided river tour on the Rio Grande, and a $500 Sponsor-specified gift card awarded to the winner for transportation and food costs. The Total ARV of the Big Bend Prize (including the Camera Package) is Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000). The Camera Package and air transportation portions of the Big Bend Prize are provided by Sponsor. Lodging, excursions, gift card and remaining portions of the Big Bend Prize are provided by the State of Texas Office of Economic Development and Tourism.
- South Padre Island Trip (1) (“South Padre Prize”): A 6-day/5-night trip for two (2) to South Padre Island, Texas and a Camera Package. South Padre Trip includes: round trip coach class air transportation for winner and travel companion from the major airport nearest the winner’s home to the Sponsor-specified city, round trip ground transportation to/from airport/hotel, five (5) nights’ hotel accommodations (based on double occupancy), a deep sea fishing excursion, a kite boarding excursion, a sky diving experience, a bay fishing excursion, wind surfing excursion, a dolphin watching cruise, and a $500 Sponsor-specified gift card awarded to the winner for transportation and food costs. The Total ARV of the South Padre Prize (including the Camera Package) is Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000). The Camera Package and air transportation portions of the South Padre Prize are provided by Sponsor. Lodging, excursions, gift card and remaining portions of the South Padre Prize are provided by the State of Texas Office of Economic Development and Tourism.
Actual ARVs of Grand Prize Trips may vary due to winners’ residences, dates of travel and fares at time of travel, and/or price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace. Winner will not receive the difference between the actual and approximate retail value of a Grand Prize Trip or any portion thereof. All Grand Prize Trip components are subject to availability.
- Travel companions must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of date of departure and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as each respective winner. Travel companions must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents.
- Please go to the “Enter” link found in the right hand navigation on every page of the www.awdventure.com website. After you select the Enter Now button, you will need to press “Continue” on the following page to complete your entry to the Sweepstakes. This will bring you to an entry form where you must complete the required form fields indicated by an asterisk (*); complete all of the information on the registration form, and select which one (1) of two (2) Grand Prize Trip Packages (each a “Grand Prize Trip”), as detailed in section 5 at https://www.awdventure.com/docs/OfficialRules.pdf, you would like to be entered for the chance to win, in order to receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry (the “Entry”) into the Sweepstakes drawing for that specific Grand Prize Trip. Each day you may enter and select one (1) of the two (2) Grand Prize Trips, regardless of previous Grand Prize Trip selections (if any), to receive one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes drawing for that Grand Prize Trip.
- Limit one (1) Entry per person, per email address, per day for either trip, is allowed.
- All Entries must be complete to be eligible
….Certain restrictions apply, including black-out dates, and trip must be booked a minimum of 30 days prior to departure date. Grand Prize Trips must be taken within one year of initial winner notification or the Grand Prize Trip will be forfeited. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No compensation will be made in the event of any cancellation or delay of any flight. In the event winners live within a 150-mile radius of destination, round-trip ground transportation will be provided in lieu of air transportation and no additional compensation will be provided for air transportation portion of Grand Prize Trip. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, taxes, tips, meals, ground transportation, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, entertainment and transfers, are winners’ sole responsibility. In the event the any excursion or tour is cancelled or postponed due to circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control, that portion of the Grand Prize Trip will not be awarded and no additional compensation will be provided….
If during the Grand Prize Trip, the Grand Prize winner and his/her travel companion take photos/videos (“footage”), winner agrees to provide the Sponsor, in a format acceptable to Sponsor, with the footage if requested by the Sponsor (and winner agrees that Sponsor may use/edit/advertise the footage in any way they see fit). Acceptance of a Grand Prize Trip constitutes permission for the Sweepstakes Parties to use winners’ names, biographical information, pictures/portraits, likenesses, voices, and footage for promotional purposes in any media (including social) in perpetuity, in connection with the Sweepstakes, and/or to promote the Grand Prize winner, without further compensation except where prohibited by law.
Please read the full Official Rules of the Sweepstakes at https://www.awdventure.com/docs/OfficialRules.pdf .
More info is available at https://www.awdventure.com/.