Photo Life and Photo Solution magazines invite Canadian and U.S. photographers to upload their images through The World We Live In VII Contest website at https://www.photolife.com/contests/the-world-we-live-in/, with more than $45,000 offered in prizes, including high-end photo equipment, gift certificates and a grand-prize expedition cruise for two with Adventure Canada!
Photographers are invited to submit images under four themes: Humanity, Environment, Interconnections and, new this year, Series (open theme). Follow your curiosity, share your photographic talent, and show us your vision of the world we live in — you could get published in Canada’s #1 photography magazine and win fabulous prizes!
- The Contest is open to residents of Canada and the United States, 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry, with the exception of all employees of Apex Publications (2017) Inc. and of sponsoring firms and their immediate families.
- All participants are eligible to win one prize per theme, including the Grand Prize.
- Open to pros, amateurs and everyone in between, participants may submit their images through December 11, 2017, using a simple online interface.
Please note that this contest requires the following Entry Fees:
- Subscriber to Photo Life and/or Photo Solution: $10 for 10 images (additional images: $10 per 10 images)
- Non-subscriber to Photo Life or Photo Solution: $15 for 10 images (additional images: $15 per 10 images)
- Please note that U.S. residents pay in U.S. dollars.
- Mail-in entries are not accepted for the Contest.
- To enter The World We Live In, check out the rules and regulations at https://www.photolife.com/contests/the-world-we-live-in/ and proceed to your registration.
- Winning images will be published in the April/May 2018 edition of Photo Life and Photo Solution magazines.
Winning images will be published in the April/May 2018 issues of Photo Life and Photo Solution magazines, available on newsstands as of the beginning of April 2018, and may be presented on photolife.com and photosolution.ca websites. Photographers retain copyright on any photo they submit to the Contest. Apex Publications (2017) Inc. reserves the irrevocable, non-exclusive rights to use the winning images in its magazines (including covers) and electronic medias as well as in future promotional material related to The World We Live In, including other types of publications, social-media platforms, promotional events, exhibitions and advertising material. All photos will be credited to the photographer.
For other important info, registration, and the complete Rules and Regulations, please visit https://www.photolife.com/contests/the-world-we-live-in/ .
Good Luck! / Bonne chance!