The following video presents ‘Paris Photo’ fair opens doors to visitors at the Grand Palais:
“The twentieth edition of “Paris Photo”, one of the most prestigious forums of photographic art, will open its doors to visitors on Thursday, with dozens of galleries and museums exhibiting works.“
Paris Photo is the world’s largest international art fair dedicated to the photographic medium.
- This year is the 21st edition of Paris Photo, which will be held at Grand Palais, Avenue Winston Churchill, 75008 Paris, France, November 9th through 12th, 2017
- Paris Photo is accessible to persons with reduced mobility.
The annual event for collectors, professionals, artists, and enthusiasts, Paris Photo offers its visitors the most qualitative and diverse selection of artworks alongside a ambitious public programme with leading figures in the field.
Over 180 galleries and publishers will present a complete panorama of the history of photography: from vintage and modern works to contemporary creations, rare and limited editions, and avant-premiere book releases. The PRISMES sector, launched in 2015 in the prestigious Salon d’Honneur, will feature a curated presentation of large format, series, and video and/or installation works. Paris Photo is the occasion for visitors to expand their knowledge of the medium thanks to exhibitions, awards, signature sessions, special events, and talks and discussions with artists, curators, critics, and historians. The “In Paris during Paris Photo” programme, created in partnership with renowned museums and arts organizations throughout the city of lights, offers visitors a complementary selection of exhibitions featuring some of the most important photographic collections in the world.
The key highlights of the Paris Photo 2017 include:
- 149 galleries and 31 publishers from 31 countries across the world, with 31 new galleries and five specialist photography publishers exhibiting for the first time.
- For the third consecutive year, the PRISMES sector will bring together 14 exceptional projects by leading galleries in the monumental Salon d’Honneur of the Grand Palais.
- Paris Photo will launch a new FILM/VIDEO section, exploring new perspectives in image-based art, in association with leading cinema, MK2 (Grand Palais).
- As guest of Honor for this 21st edition, Karl Lagerfeld will create a journey of his personal favourites in the fair among thousands of artworks on view entitled “Paris Photo by Karl Lagerfeld”. His selection will be published in a special edition book.
Pernod Ricard and German photographer, Martin Schoeller, invite you to participate in a game, the “Pernod Ricard at Paris Photo 2017- Contest,” for a chance to win the following prizes:
Interested in photography? Pernod Ricard sure is! To share our passion, we’re putting out there 1000 passes for the Paris Photo fair (Nov 9-12 in Paris) and 1 signed photograph of the incredible Martin Schoeller.
- PERNOD RICARD SA is organising a FREE game with no purchase necessary (hereafter the “Game”) from 10 (starting at 12pm French time) to 23 October 2017 (ending at 6pm French time).
- No financial consideration or payment of any kind will be requested from the participants for entering the game.
- The Game and the terms and conditions are governed by French law.
- This game of chance takes the form of a random draw and is open to any adult individuals meeting the minimum legal age imposed by alcohol-related legislation in force in their country, including permanent and temporary employees of the organising company and its subsidiaries.
Game prizes will include:
- 1,000 “day tickets” valid for one person to gain entry to Paris Photo, an international art fair of
photography which will be held in Paris between 9 and 12 November 2017. These named tickets are to be collected from reception at the Grand Palais in Paris (avenue Winston Churchill, 8th arrondissement), where Paris Photo is taking place, during the Exhibition’s opening hours (from Thursday 9 to Saturday 11 November between 12pm and 8pm and on Sunday 12 November from 12pm to 7pm). Day passes for Paris Photo are sold 30€ (including taxes) for weekedays entries and 32€ (including taxes) for Saturday and Sunday.
- 1 signed print by the German photographer Martin Schoeller, which is to be collected from the
Pernod Ricard stand at Paris Photo between 9 and 12 November 2017 during the Fair’s opening hours. This prize will be drawn from the 1,000 winners of the aforementioned draw.
The photograph is valued at 3600€ (taxes included).
- The prize excludes any travel costs for getting to either Paris or Paris Photo, which will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The prizes are awarded only to the winners determined by the draw, who under no circumstances may transfer them either free of charge or for payment to any third party.
- The random draw to select the winners will be conducted by Maître Jérôme Legrain’s office, Huissier de Justice, 66 Av. des Champs-Elysées, 75008 Paris on 25 October 2017.
- The prize winners will be drawn from all participants who answered the question correctly and provided their full and accurate contact details, subject to their legal participation.
Here are the steps to enter the Paris Photo 2017 game/contest:
- View the following video, Pernod Ricard at Paris Photo 2017 – Contest:
- Please visit https://corporate-communications.pernod-ricard.com/ to answer a multiple choice question, the solution to which is provided in the above video.
- Register: Accept the terms and conditions, and provide personal information at https://corporate-communications.pernod-ricard.com/ .
- “And don’t forget to tell your friends, because Paris is always a good idea.”
To take part in the game, participants must visit the website www.pernodricard.com from 9 October 2017 or read the announcements that will be displayed on the social media Facebook.
….Entry in this game ….. Any dispute concerning the interpretation or application of these terms and conditions will be settled by the Organising Company. In any event, objections must be raised within one month of the end of the game. The Organising Company reserves the right to make any appropriate checks in relation to the identity and email address of participants. Any false or erroneous information will result in the participant’s disqualification….
….All personal information collected and communicated by the user during their participation in the Game is processed electronically, in accordance with the provisions of the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended. It is required for recording and processing individual entries by the Organising Company It may also, subject to their express agreement, be used by the company PERNOD RICARD, or other companies in the PERNOD RICARD Group, to send individuals offers and news about these companies’ brands….
For other important info, please read the complete Terms and Conditions of the Game at: