The following video presents Nikon D5600: Sample Video:
“Bring your stories to life and record up to Full HD 1080/60p videos with tack-sharp details, vibrant colors and stereo sound with the D5600. Discover new forms of creative expression with the time-lapse movie function, which transforms scenes and subjects into dramatic, high-speed sequences with smooth exposure variations entirely in-camera. Get creative with the Nikon DX-format D5600“
This is an update to the previous blog, Nikon Canada Presents “2017 Snap & Share: A Parks, Forestry and Recreation Photo Contest” for Residents of Ontario of All Ages: Submit & Share Your Photos of Toronto Parks, Urban Forests, Ravines & Recreation Facilities, Taken During the Contest Period of May 15 and 11:59 p.m. on July 31 .
Today, Nikon Canada and the City of Toronto announce the winners of the 2017 Snap & Share photo contest.
- The Grand prize winner will receive a Nikon D5600 DSLR camera.
- Each Category winner will receive a Nikon COOLPIX A10 camera with 5x Optical Zoom.
- Each Youth photographer winner will receive a Nikon COOLPIX A10 camera with 5x Optical Zoom.
- People’s Choice winner, two social media winners (one Twitter, one Instagram) will receive Nikon COOLPIX L840 cameras with 38x optical zoom.
City of Toronto congratulates winners of Snap and Share photo contest
The City of Toronto and Nikon Canada are proud to announce the winners of the 2017 Snap & Share photo contest. Produced by Toronto Parks, Forestry and Recreation and presented by Nikon Canada, the contest attracted more than 1,500 submissions from across Toronto.
Category and Grand Prize Winners
- Grand Prize winner: Happy Canada Day, Toronto!, taken at Toronto Island Park by Diana Lee
- Our Common Grounds: Spring 2017, taken at Berczy Park by Alecs Chor
- Hidden Gems: Deer people watching along the Humber River Recreational Trail, taken at the Humber River Trail by Kinga S.
- TO Canada With Love: Good Morning Toronto, taken at Humber Bay Park by Helena Chu
- Toronto Blooms: Monet’s Painting, taken at St. James Park by Leonardo Guizzo
- City of Sport: Sports on the Bay, taken at Humber Bay Park by Miki Nakai-Powell
- Toronto Photography Tour: Nature’s Beauty, taken at Corktown Common by Ashley Duffus
- People’s Choice: Rocky Destination, taken on the Toronto shoreline by Taylor Power
- Youth Winner: Geese on the Horizon, taken at Polson Pier by Rocco Zoccoli
- Youth Winner: Taking a photo, because it lasts longer, taken at St. James Park, by Illia Nikulchuk
- Twitter Winner: Lakeside Cruising, taken at Trillium Park by Sergio Beristain
- Instagram Winner: Summer Reflections, taken at Sir Casimir Gzowski Park by Lisa Roberston
An additional 2,500 photos were shared on social media using the hashtag #SnapShareTO. Entries were judged by City staff with the help of Kristian Bogner, a professional photographer and Nikon Canada Ambassador; Neil Ever Osborne, a conservation photographer, filmmaker and Nikon Canada Ambassador; and Taku Kumabe, a freelance photographer and art director. The People’s Choice winner was decided by the public through two rounds of online voting.
The grand prize winner will receive a Nikon D5600 DSLR camera. Winners from the remaining categories will take home a Nikon COOLPIX L840 or A10 camera.
The winning photographs and runners-up can be viewed at toronto.ca/photocontest. Many submissions will also be featured on the Parks, Forestry and Recreation Facebook and Instagram pages http://facebook.com/TorontoPFR and http://instagram.com/torontopfr/
Toronto is Canada’s largest city, the fourth largest in North America, and home to a diverse population of about 2.8 million people. It is a global centre for business, finance, arts and culture and is consistently ranked one of the world’s most livable cities. In 2017, Toronto is honouring Canada’s 150th birthday with “TO Canada with Love,” a year-long program of celebrations, commemorations and exhibitions. For information on non-emergency City services and programs, Toronto residents, businesses and visitors can visit http://www.toronto.ca, call 311, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, or follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/TorontoComms and on Instagram at http://www.instagram.com/cityofto.
The following video presents Nikon D5600 Product tour:
“If you see photography as an artistic expression and if you’re ready to take your photography further, then the new Nikon D5600 is for you. The Nikon DX-format D5600 delivers crisp details of your subjects, even in low lighting conditions. Equipped with an intuitive touchscreen vari-angle LCD monitor, the D5600 will allow you to explore shooting sharp shots at unusual & difficult angles. While shooting, the SnapBridge app will automatically transfer your still images to a compatible smart device via Bluetooth®, making it easy to share your shots with everyone.“
Please support this site. Buy the Nikon D5600, Nikon COOLPIX A10 and Nikon COOLPIX L840 Cameras as well as Accessories from our Trusted Sponsor B&H Photo-Video, the Professional’s Source, satisfying millions of customers for over 35 years (prices are in USD):