Olympus UK invites you to enter a draw for a chance to win a ticket to the following event:
February 10, 2015 @ 09:30 – 12:30
Olympus UK is inviting a lucky few photographers to take to the slopes on February 10th 2015, for an explosively action-packed morning event at Snozone, Milton Keynes. This will provide the perfect opportunity to thaw out those photography skills, as you capture snowboarders on real snow.
There will also be a selection of OM-D bodies and M.Zuiko lenses available to try on the day if you wish.
The highlights of this event include the following.
- A snow park with jump, rail and boxes is being built specially for Olympus. This will enable some spectacular stunts and displays of skill for you to capture on camera, with a few vantage points for you to shoot from.
- On the morning two main shooting sessions will be punctuated by breaks to enable discussion, testing of Olympus products and for you to warm up and enjoy a coffee break in the ‘base camp’ room.
- Professional photographer, Philip Volkers will be on hand to give advice on how to get the best shots, plus the opportunity to chat freely with Olympus’ imaging team, enabling you to pick up further tips, tricks and technical advice.
For your chance to win a place, please click here and fill in the online form by the 1st of February 2015.
- Please feel free to bring along your own camera equipment whatever make or model.
- On the form, please give brief details of the camera equipment you will be bringing and also, if relevant, specific details of any Olympus equipment you would particularly like to try on the day.
….Those under the age of 18 wishing to attend the Event must have full permission from a parent or guardian and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on the day.
Any and all photographs, videos, or other recorded material may be used by Olympus for the purpose of marketing or advertising while observing the following points:
- Usage of photographs, videos, or other recorded material is non-exclusive, attendees will retain copyright.
- Photographs, videos, or other recorded material can be used to promote the competition, but no other purpose.
- Photographs, videos, or other recorded material may be used to promote recurrences of a similar event in perpetuity.
- That in addition to reproduction of the photographs, videos, or other recorded material via the social media and exhibitions, promotion of events can include the reproduction of material in a book or calendar, but not both, plus posters and postcards.
- All photographs, videos, or other recorded material will be credited when used.
- Attendees are not required to waive their moral rights in respect of their submissions.
- Photographs, videos, or other recorded material will be preserved in all material.
- For any usage of photographs, videos, or other recorded material in addition to the above permitted usages a license will be negotiated with the creator independently of the event.
- Photographs/video taken on the day may feature ticket holders, and by agreeing to our terms and conditions upon ticket receipt, you agree to allow these images to be used by Olympus….
The following video presents Olympus OM-D E-M10:
The E-M10 is the latest addition to Olympus’ stellar range of critically acclaimed compact system cameras. Featuring award winning image quality, a small form factor with a large 1.44 million dot viewfinder, in a sophisticated all metal design, the E-M10 is powerful enough to produce professional quality images in a form factor that will allow you to easily take it anywhere with you.