Earth Day Canada’s EcoKids Program and Sony are inviting students in Canada to participate in the Sony Canada EcoReporters Contest.
Earth Day Canada’s EcoKids Program, in partnership with Sony, is launching the new EcoReporters from the Frontline challenge, and we are asking you to have fun, be creative and participate!
All you have to do is send us a short video or an article with a picture that describes what’s happening for the environment in your community or at your school. What are the issues you really care about? What are you or people around you doing to help out?
Has your school organized a new recycling program? Has your class planted a new garden? Do you and your friends use refillable water bottles, or compost your fruit and vegetable peels? …. EcoReporters who send us the best scoops will win a Sony camera!
- An Earth Day Canada judging panel will pick six students to become the new EcoReporters from the Frontline journalists for one year.
- The chosen participants will receive a Sony camera that they will use to produce two additional videos or articles with photographs.
- Their reports will be featured on the ecokids.ca website for everyone to see.
- Submit your photo(s) or video by January 30, 2015!
- Select up to three (3) photos.
Images or videos submitted to EcoReporters challenge, will be shown on the ecokids.ca website. Images or videos will be accompanied by the description provided or an article and attributed to the participant. This attribution will include their first name and grade (or group’s name), city and province….
Images or videos submitted remain the intellectual property of the participant….
Earth Day Canada is granted permission in perpetuity to use images videos and information provided in support of its activities as a national environmental charity, and their promotion. Such use does not require notice or attribution, and may be in any media (e.g. online, print, broadcast, social media)….
If you have any further concerns or questions, please contact email@example.com.