The following video presents This Is Life Beyond Secure | McAfee®:
What if you could protect your data, identity, and privacy on every device you own with a single subscription? With McAfee® security solutions by Intel® Security you can find that missing smartphone, securely store and access files in the cloud, steal identity thieves’ power, and more.
- Learn more: http://www.mcafee.com/us/
This is an update to the previous blog, Intel Security: Most Hackable Gifts of the Holidays 2015 + Tips to Help Ensure Holiday Gifts Remain Secure.
You’re invited to enter the Intel Security #SafeHoliday Drawings. Follow Intel Security’s daily tips at https://www.facebook.com/intelsecurity/timeline and tweet it to your friends for a chance to win daily prizes.
- Contest is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older on the date the contest begins and live in a jurisdiction where this prize contest and drawing are not prohibited.
Every holiday season, cyber scammers look for new ways to line their own pockets, and ruin holiday cheer for online shoppers. Tricky text messages, fake websites, and too-good-to-be-true offers can lead you to a scam. Don’t get fooled! Join the Intel Security holiday countdown and enter our sweepstakes.
Each day we’ll reveal a tip for staying safe. Enter to win a prize when you share the tip on Twitter. Bookmark this page and check back daily. Wishing you a season of safe celebrating.
Each day, before December 25th, Intel Security willl share a new cybersecurity tip at http://digitalsecurity.intel.com/safeholiday/ page, each paired with a daily prize.
- When you tweet out the tip of the day from this page, you’ll be entered in the prize drawing for that day.
- Pacific Standard Time (PST) shall control for all purposes of this Contest.
- Prize Drawings: Begin at 12:01 AM PST and end at 11:59 PM PST on each day following the previous Drawing.
No purchase necessary.
- A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
- The Intel #SecureSeason Contest (the “Contest”) will have one (1) entry period.
- participants must:
- The winner for each Drawing will be chosen from the viable pool of entries for that Drawing.
- Entries from any one Drawing are NOT carried over to subsequent Drawings.
- No other method of entry will be accepted besides Twitter.
- One eligible tweet per person per day.
For a list of prizes and their approximate retail values as well as the full terms and conditions of this contest, please visit http://digitalsecurity.intel.com/safeholiday/contest-rules.php.