This is an update to the previous blog, Fujifilm Breathtaking Landscapes Photo Contest for Canada and USA: Submit Entries Before 11p.m. (EST) on March 31, 2015.
Fujifilm just made this announcement.
We are happy to announce the winner of our Breathtaking Landscapes Photo Contest, Thomas Nighswander from Michigan, US, who will receive a trip for 2 on the Adventure Canada Mighty Saint Lawrence and an X-T1 kit! There were so many amazing photos, we would have liked to make a calendar out of all of them! However, we could only choose one winner and we picked this truly breathtaking photo, “Frozen Guardian of the Lake”. Congratulations Thomas!
“The Saint Joseph Lighthouse on Lake Michigan is spectacular in the way it freezes differently as the weather changes on the great lakes. As a walked out on the icey pier I loved the way the incoming storm clouds played with the patterns on the lighthouse and structures. Fuji Xa1 16-55 lens.”
Thomas Nighswander will receive one (1) grand prize – total value approx. $22,500 USD – to be awarded in connection with this Contest, which consists of the following.
- (i) a trip for two (2) passengers on the Mighty St. Lawrence cruise voyage leaving Quebec City, QC .
- Value of cruise approx. $17,080 USD, value of transportation and accommodations provided approx. $3,720 USD.
- (ii) a Fujifilm X-T1 camera kit.
- Value of X-T1 camera kit approx. $1,700.00 USD.
This video presents Fuji Guys – Fujifilm X-T1 – First Look.
- The Fuji Guys show you the button and controls on this camera.
- Follow the Fuji Guys on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/fujiguys .