Since May is the month when we pay tribute to our mothers, Adorama has launched a great photo contest to keep the momentum of Mother’s Day going and let people show their love and affection for mom through a picture that captures her personality.
Photographer Rick Sammon, a long-term Adorama partner, will be judging the submissions.
We all love Mom. Celebrate mom by capturing her personality and love.
Upload a photo of your mom that best tells her story. Photos will be judged on emotional feel rather than technical merit – so shoot with your phone or DSLR.
You must submit at least 1 photo to be eligible….
Contest will be judged by world famous photographer and book author Rick Sammon.
- Open only to legal residents of the United States of America.
- No international submissions accepted at this time.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this promotion.
- 1st place prize is an Apple Watch.
- 2nd place prize is an iPad.
- 3rd place prize is a $100 Gift Card to Adorama.
User submits up to 3 photos of Mom at http://www.adorama.com/pages/MdayContestPage .
- Please note that all additional entry methods will be used in user’s favor in case of a tie.
- All entries in this contest will be reviewed and judged on emotional feel that the given photograph creates in the viewer, rather than technical merit.
- All photos will be reviewed and judged by photographer Rick Sammon.
- Winners will be announced on Rick Sammon’s website at http://ricksammon.com/ .
….All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner’s list. All personal information submitted as part of the Contest, including all images submitted, may be shared by and between the Promotion Entities, and each of the Promotion Entities will use such information in accordance with their respective independent online privacy policies. Adorama reserves the right to publish any submitted images online within the context of this Contest, but also in future promotions…
All entrants agree to be signed up to the Adorama newsletter, with the subsequent option of unsubscribing upon receiving any one such newsletter notification from Adorama, using the “Unsubscribe” link in the email. A potential winner may be requested to provide Adorama with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the submitted email address….