Digital SLR or DSLR is the acronym for digital single-lens (DSL) reflex camera.
The following video presents Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II – DSL-ARM:
DSL-ARM is the affliction of having your arm stretched by using a heavy DSLR. The Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II is the cure to DSL-ARM because it’s almost half the the size of a DSLR, but with all the power.
Are you suffering from DSL-Arm? You could win the cure!
What is DSLR-ARM?
For years, photographers have suffered the effects of carrying heavy DSLRs and their lenses – a condition known as DSL-ARM. Watch how an arm stretched beyond repair by the weight of a traditional DSLR can lead to a host of embarrassing moments.
Olympus Has THE CURE
Intense research and product development have led to the cure for DSL-ARM – the OM-D E-M5 Mark II.
Capture amazing images without the bulk and weight of a DSLR. Don’t you think you’ve suffered long enough?
Eligibility: The Win The Cure To DSL-ARM Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older or have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence as of the time of entry.
- Void in Puerto Rico, the province of Quebec, outside the United States, and where prohibited by law.
- Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable Federal, State, Provincial and local laws and Regulations.
- “DSL-ARM” is a fictitious ailment conceived for humorous advertising purposes.
The winner will receive the following Prize:
- The Winner will receive one (1) Olympus OMD E-M5 Mark II camera body (Approximate Retail Value: $1099.99).
- The Winner is responsible for any and all applicable federal, state or local taxes that may result from the receipt of any Prize.
- The Winner will be posted online at http://www.getolympus.com/us/en/dslarmcontest.
No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning . Void where prohibited by law.
To enter the sweepstakes, tell Olympus about your DSLR-Arm symptoms on the registration form at http://www.getolympus.com/us/en/dslarmcontest?utm_source=facebook_go&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dslarm .
- Limit: Entrants may enter one (1) time during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Multiple entries are not permitted.
The Winner will be selected by a random drawing to be conducted within five (5) business days from the end of the Sweepstakes Period by Olympus.
- For Canadian Residents Only: Before being declared a potential Winner, an eligible entrant who is a Canadian resident will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question, to be administered by Olympus, without mechanical or other aid.
…Except where prohibited by law, by accepting the Prize, the Winner grants Olympus a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license and right, to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Winner’s name, city, state, biographical material, picture/portrait, likeness and/or voice (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the Winner….
Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts located in the city of Philadelphia, within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania…
Good Luck! / Bonne Chance!
This video presents OM-D E-M5 Mark II Extended Product Tour.