This video presents TG-3 Product Overview Video.
This ultra-rugged camera’s super-bright f2.0 lens delivers superb image quality in the harshest conditions. Features like WiFi (remote camera operation, easy file sharing), time-interval shooting (similar to popular action cams), time-lapse movie (sunsets! starscapes!) and advanced GPS make the TG-3 Olympus’s most versatile outdoor camera ever.
OLYMPUS INVITES YOU TO GET YOUR SKATES ON
Test Drive Olympus ‘Tough’ TG-3 and TG-850 Cameras
Chance to Win a Tough Camera in a Test & Wow Competition
at the Winterville festive event
FREE Admission to Winterville and FREE Entertainment
December 2, 2014 – January 1, 2015
Grove Road, Bow, London, E3 5TB United Kingdom
General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visitors to the Olympus-sponsored, sparkling, outdoor ice rink (600 square metres) at Winterville, Victoria Park, East London, UK, are being invited to ‘test drive’ the ‘Tough’ TG-3 and TG-850 cameras from the Olympus range for FREE and take your pictures away with you. On arrival at the Ice Rink site, simply head to the Olympus ‘Test & Wow’ Tent to find out more.
Don’t worry about bringing a camera to Winterville. Thanks to Olympus you can test drive their Stylus Tough Cameras for free. Next to the Ice Rink is their Test & Wow Tent where you can pick up a Stylus Tough and get snapping around the event. And because the camera is nigh on indestructible – it’s not just water-proof and shock proof, it’s also freeze proof – feel free to take it on the Ice Rink where it won’t matter if you drop it.
In association with Olympus, Winterville has the best-value outdoor Ice Rink in London and it’s open every day from 10am until late…. If you’re not one for the ice, then why not relax in our bespoke rink-side cafe or on the heated terrace and watch other people glide around the ice (or at least fall over)?
‘Test Drive’ the Olympus ‘Tough’ TG-3 and TG-850 Cameras
- Simply visit the Test & Wow Tent from 10.30am each day where the team will provide you with one of their Stylus Tough cameras – either the TG-3 or TG-850.
- You don’t need to leave a deposit. All you’ll need is to leave proof of identity, so a household bill or credit card will be fine as long as you have other photo ID that can prove it’s you (driving licence, passport etc).
- Then you can take the camera away for up to two hours and all cameras will need to be returned by 9pm.
- If you want to take your pictures home with you that day then bring your own SD card.
- Otherwise Olympus will be putting pics up online where you can view and download your creations.
This video presents Olympus TG-850.
The Stylus TG-850, a pocket friendly rugged compact camera with outstanding image capturing capabilities. It is also the first tough camera on the market to sport a completely reversable screen to allow users to visualise themselves whilst taking a photo on dry land or below water. To capture even more of the world, the TG-850 also carries a 21mm equiv lens to allow for breathtaking scenic shots.
Furthermore, every week in December there is the opportunity to win a Tough camera for Christmas in a Test & Wow competition as follows.
Test & Wow Competition
- At the end of the event Olympus will give away a Stylus Tough to the talented person a panel of Olympus-endorsed photographers believe took the best shots at Winterville.
- And there’s also an exclusive Winterville discount if you like the camera so much you decide to want to take one away with you then and there.
This really is a discount you won’t find anywhere else. Might make a nice Christmas gift for someone!
- Skates are included in your ticket price, but feel free to bring your own.
- The minimum age for the ice rink is 5 years and over. Those aged 12 years or under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Spectators are welcome to watch for FREE.
- Closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- Please click here for more info about the tickets, ice rink opening hours and the full terms & conditions for the Ice Rink.
Please note: dates, details and information are correct at time of publication. Please check with individual event organisers for their cancellation policies and rely on the contact details provided by individual event organisers for any updates or confirmation of event specific details.