Band Pro One World Open House 2015 will present the 4K short film, ‘En Vino Veritas’, which was shot on location at Francis Ford Coppola’s Inglenook Winery.
‘In Vino Veritas’ was shot in 4K on location at the Inglenook Winery in the heart of Napa Valley, Rutherford, CA. Originally founded in 1879 by Gustave Niebaum, Inglenook is owned by Francis Ford Coppola and his wife Eleanor Coppola, who continue to honor the fine winemaking tradition of this historic vineyard.
Cinematographer: Randy Wedick
Producer: Brett Gillespie
Featuring: Philippe Bascaules, Managing Director and Winemaker – Inglenook Winery
1st AC: Joel Knoernschild
Gaffer: Dustin Penrod
Best Boy: Nicholas Huizing
Colorist: Bobby Maruvada
BTS Unit: Chris Schieffelin
Technical Liaison: Masa Tsuyuki
Location Manager: Catherine Durand
Location Scout: Chad Keig
4K Image Chain
Leica Summicron-C Lenses
Sony FS7 recording UHD XAVC-Intra to XQD cards
Edited without transcoding in native UHD using Adobe Premiere Pro CC
ACES final color performed in Baselight
This film was made possible by the following sponsors:
Sony, CW Sonderoptic, Fujifilm, Movcam, Paralinx, and VideoFax.
Special Thanks To:
Francis and Eleanor Coppola
Music: Arpeggione Sonata D.821, composed by Franz Schubert, performed by David Hamilton.
Courtesy of Premiumbeat.
(c) 2015 Band Pro Film & Digital, Inc.
Band Pro One World Open House 2015
FREE Admission with Your RSVP at http://www.bandpro.com/blog/cat/news/post/bandpro-open-house-2015/
1:00pm – 8:00pm
Band Pro Film & Digital Inc.
3403 W. Pacific Avenue
Burbank, California, USA
The highlights of this event include:
- Check out over thirty of the top broadcast and cinema equipment manufacturers under the tent outside, with great international cuisine and beverages served inside.
- Band Pro’s tent exhibition space will feature a dynamic, interactive camera, recording, and workflow environment where products will be displayed as they are actually used on set; together with dedicated Exhibitor Tables.
- Come see the 4K short film ‘En Vino Veritas’ shot on location at Francis Ford Coppola’s Inglenook Winery, new 4K footage from Sony, Canon, and RED, and loads of additional exclusive 4K content.
- Help Band Pro congratulate DP James Neihouse (IMAX Space Station 3D, Imax Hubble 3D) on his recently announced ASC Membership! James will share some incredible 4K footage from his films as part of the festivities.
- Come test drive the new 16mm and 135mm Leica Summilux-C lenses from CW Sonderoptic!
- Band Pro will publicly announce a major new advancement in professional optics! The unveiling will take place at 5:00 P.M.
- Special guests and lots of giveaways.
- There is no admission fee, and complimentary valet parking is provided.
Always a global event, One World continues to draw attendees and press from all over the world, and provides you with a great opportunity for networking and getting hands-on with the newest technology.
Space is limited. Please RSVP today to reserve your spot at http://www.bandpro.com/blog/bandpro-open-house-2015?cm_mmc=TW-_-PRO+MKT%2FBAND+PRO-_-2015-11-29_0801PM_TWPRO_BAND-PRO-OPEN-HOUSE-_-129336%3A3134495
For more info, please visit http://www.bandpro.com/blog/cat/news/post/bandpro-open-house-2015/.