Here is this week’s (June 26-July 2, 2010) digital camera review roundup:
- TrustedReviews tests the Canon PIXMA iP3600 Inkjet Photo Printer printer, finds printing times way slower than advertised “but overall you won’t go far wrong with the PIXMA iP3600.”
- DCRP (dcresource) has published their group review for the 2010 budget camera category. In all, eight digital cameras are compared and “it didn’t take the whole month that I spent working on this article to figure out which camera I liked best.“
- We found the time for a Fujifilm FinePix F80EXR Review, another compact ultra zoom that adds HD 720p movie recording to the award-winning F70EXR. It basically keeps all the good qualities of the F70EXR in a slightly thicker body (still pocketable). Low-light capability, however,…
- We also posted our Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 Review, which adds touchscreen functionality and HD 720p movie to the G1. It earned our coveted Editor’s Choice Award.
- LetsGoDigital likes the Sony DSC-HX5 [QuickPrice Check], a compact ultra zoom that “surely pleased me [and] has a lot to offer the compact camera user.“
- PhotographyBLOG gives the Leica X1 [Specs] a try and finds that “the Leica X1 is a camera of extremes, offering a compelling blend of stunning design, fantastic handling and superlative image quality.“
- Imaging Resource says the Pentax Optio W90 [QuickPrice Check] “is a versatile camera in every sense of the word, pairing a rugged, take-anywhere exterior with a wealth of functionality.“
- TrustedReviews concludes about the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1 [Specs] that “in terms of overall image quality the G10 is virtually indistinguishable from the G2.“
- DigitalCameraReview finds that with the Canon PowerShot SX210 IS [Specs] which has “Canon certainly upped the “fun factor” […] and I enjoyed toting the SX210 with me for spur-of-the-moment shooting.“
- Like many expert reviewers before them, LetsGoDigital is pleasantly surprised about the Samsung NX10 [Specs]: “I have to honestly admit that I was skeptical about the Samsung NX10 when the camera was announced. The doubts all quickly disappeared during the test.“
- PhotographyBLOG likes the Samsung TL500 / EX1 [QuickPrice Check] as a camera that “promises to join the exclusive club of compact system cameras […] for serious photographers.“
- One more kudo for the Canon EOS Rebel T2i / 550D [Specs] from Imaging Resource which finds that “the Canon T2i shares excellent image quality, with plenty of detail, true-to-life color, and very good high ISO performance.
- For more camera reviews, to get a second opinion, and just to read the best reviews on the Web, visit our Reviews Matrix.
Isn’t it great when there are so many good cameras to choose from? Getting a headache? Maybe you’re not listening to the best expert reviewers on the Web! Visit our Reviews Matrix and get all the expert reviews written for your favorite digital camera. This way, you’ll make an informed decision based on the best reviews on the Web.