Here is this week’s (April 24-30, 2010) digital camera review roundup:
- TrustedReviews finds that the Canon PowerShot SD1300 IS / IXUS 105 [Specs] is a “good medium-spec ultra-compact camera for a reasonable price.“
- CameraLabs gives top marks to the entry-level Canon PowerShot A495 [Specs], “a budget-priced compact with […] superb all round image quality.“
- DigiCamReview likes the Samsung TL225 / ST550 [QuickPrice Check] finding its “front screen is useful, clear, and fun for social events – friends really like taking photos of themselves with it – so you tend to capture genuine smiles with it.“
- Imaging Resource found the Samsung NX10 [Specs] to have great optics, a great form factor and to be “fast and fun to shoot.“
- Another Samsung NX10 [Specs] review by Photo Radar which finds that “the NX10 is a rather impressive little camera [with a] first-rate 18-55mm kit lens.“
- TechRadar asks if the Olympus E-PL1 [Specs] is “the most compelling micro four thirds camera yet?“
- PhotographyBLOG reviews the Casio Exilim EX-H15 [UK QuickPrice Check] and says, “it’s practical and sometimes that’s all that matters.“
- Steve’s Digicams finds that the Fujifilm FinePix JZ500 [QuickPrice Check] is “a pocketable super-zoom for outdoor photography.“
- TrustedReviews finds that the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX1 [QuickPrice Check] is “exactly what a luxury ultra-compact should be.“
- PhotographyBLOG rates the Nikon Coolpix S4000 [QuickPrice Check] as an ultra compact digicam for “those trading up from a camera phone [who] will definitely like the optical zoom, the different autofocus options and the high-definition video recording capability, and will likely feel at home with the touchscreen interface.“
- For more camera reviews, and to read the best reviews on the Web, visit our Reviews Matrix.
Isn’t it great when there are so many good cameras to choose from? Getting a headache? Get a second opinion instead from the best expert reviewers on the Web! Visit our Reviews Matrix and get all the expert reviews written for your favorite digital camera. This way, you’ll make an informed decision based on the best reviews on the Web.