The following video presents PXW-FS5 Official Function Video | Sony Professional:
The New Sony PXW-FS5
Ideal for DSLR movie makers, web journalists, freelancers and semi-professionals, this stunning 4K camera lets you shoot any angle from any position, giving your creativity no more limits.
Sony invites content creators in certain countries – in Europe, Middle East & Africa, South East Asia, Latin America – as well as Australia, New Zealand, India and Russia to:
- submit a two-minute film under the theme of “No More Limits”, which will be scored on creativity and uniqueness as well as the difficulty level of the shots captured.
Eligible submissions should be uploaded to YouTube and entered on the Sony Professional website by 31st October 2015. The videos which receive the most YouTube ‘likes’ from the 1st-15th November will form regional shortlists, with Sony Independent Certified Experts selecting their favourites as part of an exclusive webinar in early December. These regional finalists will each win a Sony a7s, and will be entered into the global final to win the PXW-FS5. The grand winner will also be announced during the webinar.
For Russia & Certain Countries in Europe
Promoter: Professional Solutions Europe a division of Sony Europe Limited, a company registered in England and Wales. Registered office: The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XW, United Kingdom.
- The winner of the Global Competition will win a Sony PXW-FS5 camera. In the event that the winner of the Regional Competition is not the winner of the Global Competition, the winner of the Regional Competition will win a Sony Alpha 7S camera.
- The winner of the Regional Competition and the winner of the Global Competition will be announced during the Sony webinar on 17 December 2015.
- Details of winners will also be published at https://www.facebook.com/SonyProfessionalEurope .
- To enter the competition, please complete the competition registration form at http://response.pro.sony.eu/BC_FCP_T2compReg_EN?leadsrc=YTlinkshare .
- You will then receive an email with the full details of how to enter. You must upload your film to YouTube, and write in the description “This is my entry for the Sony Professional competition.”
- You are the sole owner and author of each video picture submission and own all rights to.
- The video does not exceed two minutes in length and was shot for the purpose of entering this contest, fitting with the theme of “no more limits”
- When uploading your video you must tag with the words ‘No Limits’. Then to enter, Go to Sony competition entry form and provide Sony with a link to your video.
- You must be aged 18 or over.
- Entries can be made up until October 31st 2015 23:59 UK time. No entries will be accepted after this time.
- You are limited to one entry to this competition.
Selection & Judging
- The ten entries into the Regional Competition which receive the highest number of “Likes” on YouTube during the period 1st November 2015 to 15th November inclusive 2015, will be selected as the Regional Competition shortlist. Should any of the ten be considered in the view of the Promoter to not abide to the competition rules or guidelines, then the video with the next highest number of “Likes” will be selected instead.
- The Promoter together with a panel of independent judges will select the winning entry for the Regional Competition from the shortlist.
- The winning entry from the Regional Competition will then be entered into a global round of the Competition where the winning entry will be judged against the winners of Regional Competitions operated by the other companies which are subsidiaries of Sony Corporation of Japan (“the Global Competition”). The Promoter together with the Promoters of the other Regional Competitions and a panel of independent judges will select the winning entry of the Global Competition. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
….The Promoter reserves the right to remove entries that contain commercial content in conflict with the interests of the Promoter….
By entering this competition you hereby grant the Promoter a non-exclusive worldwide royalty free license to use, copy, modify or alter any materials submitted in connection with the competition….
There are no cash or credit alternatives available….
The winners agree to participate in related publicity and to the use of their names and likenesses and the winning images for the purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity across the World….
The competition is managed under the control of Sony Europe Limited. The rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales. By entering the free prize draw you agree to submit to the laws of England and Wales in respect to the operation of the competition regardless of your country of residence.
Join the conversation: #NoLimits
For more info about the eligible countries and to read the full terms and conditions of the competition, please visit http://pro.sony.eu/pro/attachment/1237493994782?elqaid=3742&elqat=2&elqTrackId=e1c0b348a2bb48e6bd4c7561d712a6af (pdf).
Good Luck! / Bonne Chance!
Sony launches exclusive competition to win a brand new PXW-FS5
Content creators around the world have the chance to win the new PXW-FS5, which brings flexible handheld shooting and complete creative control
Basingstoke, 28th September, 2015: Sony has today announced an exclusive competition to celebrate the creativity and spirit of content creators everywhere, with one lucky winner set to claim a brand new PXW-FS5 camera for their work.
Unveiled at IBC 2015, the compact new PXW-FS5 provides unsurpassed on-the-go shooting with stunning 4K image quality, in even the most demanding of conditions. The camera weighs only 0.8kg, with an ergonomic weight balance to ensure comfortable and reliable handheld shooting. The PXW-FS5 allows filmmakers to push their work to the next level, with a truly adaptable design that allows multiple shooting angles, modification, and even mounting on a drone. Sony has built the PXW-FS5 with creative flexibility at the top of the agenda – eradicating limits to shoot any style, any angle, anywhere.
Sony is now giving filmmakers of all abilities the opportunity to win the groundbreaking PXW-FS5 for themselves. In a global competition, entrants are invited to submit a two-minute film under the theme of “No More Limits”, which will be scored on creativity and uniqueness as well as the difficulty level of the shots captured.
Eligible submissions should be uploaded to YouTube and entered on the Sony Professional website by 31st October. The videos which receive the most YouTube ‘likes’ from the 1st-15th November will form regional shortlists, with Sony Independent Certified Experts selecting their favourites as part of an exclusive webinar in early December. These regional finalists will each win a Sony a7s, and will be entered into the global final to win the PXW-FS5. The grand winner will also be announced during the webinar.
For more information and to register for the competition, along with full terms and conditions, please visit: http://bit.ly/1iy6cMR
The following video presents Detailed hands on with the Sony A7s (ILCE-7S):
Discover the next step for Sony’s digital imaging technology, meet the A7S. Find out here just what is so special about this new camera and how it could rocket your photos and videos to incredible new heights!
α7S features a newly-developed sensor with wide dynamic range, opening up thrilling artistic possibilities for serious photographers.