The following video presents Nikon D750 Product video:
Free your vision with the fast, versatile, and agile D750. In a world where anything is possible, this full-frame 24.3-megapixel powerhouse gives you the freedom to dare. Packed with professional imaging technology, and streamlined for compactness, nothing holds this camera back.
The newly designed FX-format sensor delivers exceptional image quality with cleaner results than ever before at high ISOs. Phenomenally sensitive AF performance, a burst rate of up to 6.5 fps, and Full HD movie recording at 1080/60p combine with the tiltable monitor to enable full freedom of expression. Built-in Wi-Fi makes it simple to share your impressive photos in an instant.
Capture crisper, cleaner, better-defined images at high ISOs. The ISO range of 100–12800 is extendable to 50-51200 (equivalent).
Professional AF performance
Sensitive down to -3 EV and boasting Nikon’s Group Area AF mode, the D750 locks onto your target with incredible precision even in dark situations.
24.3-MP FX-format sensor
Full detail, full freedom. The all-new sensor offers wide dynamic range plus clean performance across all sensitivities, for images with stunning sharpness and rich tonality.
Nikon invites you to participate in the Fan Focus Sweepstakes.
- The Fan Focus Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on October 21, 2015.
- The Sweepstakes is open and offered only to legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia) who are 18 years of age or have reached the age of majority in their state/jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all federal, state, and local laws.
Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):
The following Prize will be awarded (1 total):
- Prize: A 4-day/3-night trip for two (2) to the Dallas, Texas area (the “Trip”) and a camera package consisting of one (1) Nikon D750 camera + 24-120mm lens kit and one (1) AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR lens (collectively, the “Camera Package”).
- The ARV of the Camera Package is $4,999.90.
- Dallas CVB is the provider of the Trip and Sponsor is the provider of the Camera Package.
- Trip includes: round trip coach class air transportation for winner and one (1) travel companion from the major airport nearest the winner’s home to the Dallas, Texas area, three (3) nights’ hotel accommodations (based on double occupancy), daily lunches and select dinners, and visits to various locations selected by Sponsor and/or Dallas CVB, which may include: Discover Dallas, the Dallas Arts District, Klyde Warren Park, the Margot and Bill Winspear Opera House, Nasher Sculpture Center, Dallas Museum of Art, Crow Collection of Asian Art, GeO-Deck at Reunion Tower, AT&T Stadium, Texas Motor Speedway and two (2) tickets to a Sponsor-selected Dallas Mavericks home game during trip!
- The ARV of the Trip is $2,100 per person, up to $4,200 (total) depending on number of travelers. In the event winner wishes to travel alone, then the trip ARV is $2,100 and no additional compensation will be provided.
- The Total ARV of the complete Prize is up to Nine Thousand, One Hundred and Ninety Nine Dollars and Ninety Cents ($9,199.90)!
- Actual ARV may vary due to winner’s residence, dates of travel and fares at time of travel, and/or price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace. Winner will not receive the difference between the actual and approximate retail value of the Prize trip or Camera Package or any portion thereof.
- All federal, state and local taxes of any kind are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Prize Travel Conditions:
- Travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of date of departure and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the Prize winner.
- Travel companion must execute a liability/publicity release (where legal) prior to issuance of travel documents.
- Certain restrictions apply.
- Trip must take place from November 6-9, 2015 (or on date specified by Sponsor) or prize will be forfeited.
- Travel must be round trip. Sponsor/ Dallas CVB will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion.
- No compensation will be made in the event of any cancellation or delay of any flight.
- In the event winner resides within a 150-mile radius of destination, round-trip ground transportation will be provided in lieu of air transportation and no additional compensation will be provided. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, taxes, tips, meals, ground transportation, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, entertainment and transfers, are winner’s sole responsibility.
- In the event that any excursion or tour/game is cancelled or postponed due to circumstances beyond Sponsor’s/ Dallas CVB’s control, that portion of the trip will not be awarded and no additional compensation will be provided.
- Winner will be responsible for any other costs or expenses associated with the Prize, including payment of applicable taxes.
- Please visit www.fanfocussweeps.com and complete all of the information on the registration form to receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry (the “Entry”) into the Sweepstakes drawing for the Prize.
- Each day you may come back and enter to receive one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes.
- Limit one (1) Entry per person, per email address, per day.
- All Entries must be complete to be eligible.
- All Entries become property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. The person uploading the Entry will be deemed the entrant (the “Entrant”).
- Participation is subject to disqualification of all Entries, if multiple accounts are used by the same person.
- Internet access and usage charges imposed by Entrants’ online service provider will apply.
- Winning the Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules at https://www.fanfocussweeps.com/docs/NikonFanFocusSweeps_09082015.pdf .
Sweepstakes Drawing/Winner Notification:
- One (1) Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about October 26, 2015, from among eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
…EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT OF ANY NIKON INC. WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY INCLUDED WITH ANY COMPONENT OF THE CAMERA PACKAGE, THE PRIZE IS AWARDED “AS-IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER. IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT AND/OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR THE PRIZE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF
….Acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission for the Sweepstakes Parties to use winner’s name, biographical information, pictures/portraits, likeness, voice, and footage for promotional purposes in any media (including social) in perpetuity, in connection with the Sweepstakes, without further compensation except where prohibited by law….
Sponsor/Trip Provider/Administrator: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes and provider of the Camera Package is Nikon Inc., 1300 Walt Whitman Road, Melville, NY 11747. The provider of the Trip is Dallas Convention & Visitors Bureau, 325 North St. Paul Street, Suite 700, Dallas, TX 75201. The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is York and Chapel, corp., 2 Trap Falls Rd., Suite 410, Shelton, CT 06484.
Please read the full Official Rules of this contest at https://www.fanfocussweeps.com/docs/NikonFanFocusSweeps_09082015.pdf .