Ricoh presents the following gift “ideas for your all-star dad” for Father’s Day:
Also, Ricoh invites eligible residents of the United States and the District of Columbia to enter the Ricoh Imaging All-Star Baseball Weekend Entry 2016′ contest now for a chance to win a comprehensive 2016 All-Star Baseball Weekend in San Diego, which includes:
- All Star FanFest — Saturday, July 9,
- All Star Sunday — Futures Game and Legends & Celebrity Softball Game — Sunday, July 10,
- Home Run Derby — Monday, July 11,
- All Star Game — Tuesday, July 12, and
- Round-trip airfare and lodging.
RICOH IMAGING ALL-STAR BASEBALL WEEKEND ENTRY 2016
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- The Ricoh Imaging All-Star Baseball Weekend Entry 2016 (the “Entry”) is open only to legal residents of any of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States or the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age (except in the case of legal residents of certain states where the legal age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, such legal age of majority) at the time of entry.
- Corporate entities are not eligible and have no right to claim any prize won by their employees.
- Employees, officers, directors, members, managers, agents, and representatives of Sponsor and its respective corporate partners, parent companies, divisions, subsidiaries, a liates, successors in interest, advertising, promotion and public relations agencies (all such individuals and entities collectively referred to herein as the “Entry Entities”), and the family members and/or those residing in the same household of each are not eligible to enter the Entry or win a prize.
Prizes/Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”) / Odds:
- One (1) Prize will be awarded. Limit one (1) Prize per person, family or household.
- The Winner will receive (i) two (2) round trip, coach-class flights between the major airport nearest Winner’s residence and San Diego, CA for Winner and one (1) guest; (ii) a four (4) night stay for Winner and one (1) guest in a hotel of Sponsor’s choosing in San Diego, CA (one (1) standard, double occupancy room); (iii) two (2) tickets for Winner and one (1) guest for each of the following: the 2016 MLB All-Star Game, MLB All-Star FanFest 2016 (number of days and date(s) to be determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion), All-Star Sunday 2016 featuring All-Star Futures Game and All-Star Legends & Celebrity Softball Game, and Home Run Derby (clauses (i)-(iiii) each, a “Prize” and each Prize collectively, is the “Prize”).
- Total ARV of Prize: $5,736.00
THE PRIZES DO NOT INCLUDE ANY EVENT-RELATED EXPENSES, SUCH AS GROUND TRANSPORTATION TO OR FROM AIRPORT OR FROM HOTEL TO ENTRY-RELATED EVENTS, NOT DETAILED HEREIN. ANY SUCH EXPENSE WILL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH INDIVIDUAL WINNER. ANY DIFFERENCE IN VALUE WILL NOT BE AWARDED AND NO SUBSTITUTE PRIZE(S) WILL BE AWARDED IF ANY EVENT LISTED IS NOT HELD.
- Each Winner must be able to travel to San Diego, CA on Sponsor-selected dates and attend the ticketed All-Star Game or the Prize in its entirety may be forfeited and (time permitting) an alternate potential winner chosen.
- Sponsor reserves the right to award ground transportation in lieu of airfare if Winner resides within one hundred (100) miles of San Diego, CA; any difference in value will not be awarded.
- Winners’ guests must be of legal age of majority in their jurisdictions of residence (and at least eighteen (18) years of age), unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the BOC and/or the applicable Club, as applicable, and may be subject to change.
- Odds of winning depend upon number of eligible Entries received.
- Contest ends at 11:59 pm ET on June 30, 2016.
- There is a limit of one (1) Entry per e-mail address tied to one U.S. Entrant during the entire Entry Period.
- To enter the contest, please visit http://us.ricoh-imaging.com/fathersdaybaseballcontest.html .
Winner Selection & Notification
- Sponsor shall select or cause to be selected one (1) potential winner on or around July 1, 2016, by random Entry from among all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period.
- The Sponsor will notify the potential winner by email or phone.
….As a condition of entering the Entry, without limiting any other provision in these Official Rules, each Entrant gives consent for Sponsor and third parties to obtain and deliver his or her name, address and other information, including all information submitted through the a davit of eligibility, release of liability and tax documentation, to third parties for the purpose of administering this Entry and complying with applicable laws, regulations, and rules. Such third parties may use Entrant’s information for their own independent purposes in accordance with their own independent privacy practices….
As a condition to entering the Entry and receiving a Prize, the Winner agrees (if requested by Sponsor) to, and to cause such Winner’s guest to, complete, sign, have notarized and return an affidavit of eligibility/declaration and liability/ publicity release (unless prohibited by law), without alteration, within the time frame specified, or the Prize may be forfeited. In the event of noncompliance with these requirements, the Prize may be forfeited in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (unless prohibited by law) are subject to verification by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of an alternate potential winner, if any….
By submitting an Entry and participating in this Entry, Entrant grants the Sponsor an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive worldwide license to publish, post, display, copy, distribute, transmit, edit, use alone, together or with other works, and otherwise exploit Entrant’s name, voice, persona, likeness, image, home address, prize information, Entry, any quotes attributable to such Entrant, biographical data, and any other indicia of persona in any manner whatsoever throughout the world, including on the Internet, and at any time or times, in connection with advertising and/or publicity purposes in connection with this Entry in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter discovered, without additional compensation, review or approval rights, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law, and each Entrant releases all Releasees (defined below) from any and all liability related thereto. The license and rights granted by Entrant may include, without limitation, on-location appearances and any photographs, videos, or other materials Entrant provides to Sponsor. Nothing contained in these Official Rules obligates the Sponsor to make use of any of the rights granted herein and Winner waives any right to inspect or approve any such use.
ENTRANT FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IF ENTRANT IS CHOSEN AS A WINNER, ENTRANT’S IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ENTRANT’S NAME, MAY BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BEING PLACED ON A WINNERS’ LIST AS WELL AS USED IN ANY AND ALL MEDIA AT THE DISCRETION OF SPONSOR AS A PART OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION AND THE OFFICIAL WINNER NOTIFICATION….
This Entry and any dispute arising …. will be governed by the laws of the State of California….
Please read the complete Official Rules of this contest at http://us.ricoh-imaging.com/fBaseballContestImages/All-Star-Contest-Rules.pdf (pdf).
You can buy the above Ricoh imaging products as well as accessories at B&H (prices are in USD):
- Pentax K-1 DSLR Camera (Body Only)
- Ricoh Theta S Spherical VR Digital Camera
- Ricoh WG-M2 Action Camera Kit (Orange)
- Ricoh WG-M2 Action Camera Kit (Silver)