The following video presents Exploring and sharing our love for music – #Sony70:
Follow the #Sony70 story on our Sony blog: https://community.sony.co.uk/t5/blog-…
Music forms an integral part of our company – even the name Sony was inspired by ‘sonus’, the Latin word for ‘sound’. We’ve always been just as passionate about audio as the people who use our products, and to celebrate 70 years of Sony we wanted to uncover the roots of that passion. Armed with Sony α7 cameras, we embarked on a trip to Tokyo to explore its thriving music scene and discover just how integral music is to the Japanese culture.
Sony’s monthly competition is your chance to show Sony how you see the world whether it’s a smartphone, snapshot camera or digital SLR in your hand.
If you’re a regular reader of our blog section then you’ll know that we just launched our aSe7ens project, where we followed seven popular Instagrammers around Tokyo and explored the rich Japanese heritage of Sony. The first blog documents the country’s passion and excitement for music, and so this month we’re looking for your best ‘energy and excitement’ photos.
Maybe you’ll stick to the music theme and go for a shot that captures the stimulating atmosphere of a live concert, or maybe you’ll go for something different altogether – upload your photo to our competition gallery and you’ll be in with a chance of winning one of our great prizes.
The three overall winners of particpating countries will receive one of the following Prizes:
- 1st place: CAS-1 High-resolution audio system with headphone amp
- 2nd place: SRS-HG1 Portable, wireless speaker & speaker docks
- 3rd place: MDR-100AAP High-resolution audio headphones
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, France, Germany, Austria, Portugal, Switzerland, Ireland, Nordics, Poland, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, Russia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Serbia, Greece, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Romania only.
- And entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- In order to be eligible to enter the competition you must have a Community profile. If you do not have one, you can register on the site for FREE at http://community.sony.co.uk .
- No purchase is necessary to participate in the competition.
- Entrants will need to select the correct label for their country of residence. Entrants who select the wrong country will not be eligible to win.
- Entrants can apply for competition by uploading images to the competiton submission gallery at https://community.sony.co.uk/t5/photo-competition-submissions/con-p/Contest_Submissions/tab/entries?profile.language=en-gb. The Jury will create a short list of images out of this gallery with images that take place in the final competition.
- Images in competition gallery that have not been chosen for the short list will be moved to the main gallery after competition.
- The maximum number of competition entries is limited to 25 images per participant.
- The short list will be made public on 27 June.
- Pictures will be judged by independent jurors.
- The winning picture selection will take place on Wednesday 29 June 2016.
- The judge’s decision is final. (Votes are only a reference and are not the deciding factor.)
Please read the complete Terms & Conditions at https://community.sony.co.uk/t5/photo-competition-submissions/con-p/Contest_Submissions/tab/home?profile.language=en-gb .