The following video presents Simultaneous Live HDR/SDR Production: Setting Up the Camera & CCU (Demo 1):
“In this clip, pulled from our “Camera Shading for Simultaneous Live HDR/SDR Output” livestream, we show you how to update the settings on the AK-UC4000 / AK-UCU600 camera system for an HDR / SDR output.“
This is an update to the previous blog Panasonic’s Second Century of Innovation @ NAB 2018 Includes New AK-UC4000 4K/HDR/High-Speed Studio Camera with 4.4K Native Resolution & High-Speed 240fps Capability; 5.7K AU-EVA1 Cinema Camera Firmware Upgrade Ver. 2.02 (Apr.2, 2018) with RAW Support; VariCam LT CineLive Firmware Update (Mar.15, 2018) for New Features.
4K Studio Camera AK-UC4000 firmware (ver. 1.06) is upgraded for models AK-UC4000G/GS, AK-UC4000MC/MS.
The benefits of this update include:
- Change to a natural color reproduction
- Camera’s color reproduction is usually affected by lighting or shooting conditions, but this update enables the camera to reproduce a more natural color tone even if affected.
- It is easier to adjust the color tone to other model “AK-UC3000”.
Camera Control Unit (CCU) AK-UCU600 firmware Ver 1.01 (May 10, 2018) is also upgraded.
Please upgrade both camera and CCU firmware at:
- https://eww.pass.panasonic.co.jp/pro-av/support/content/download/EN/ep2main/soft/upguc4000_e.htm for Panasonic AK-UC4000 camera, and
- https://eww.pass.panasonic.co.jp/pro-av/support/content/download/EN/ep2main/soft/upgucu600_e.htm for Panasonic AK-UCU600 CCU.
Please support this site. Special Order / Buy the Panasonic AK-UC4000 Camera, AK-UCU600 Camera Control Unit, and Accessories from our Trusted Sponsor B&H Photo-Video, the Professional’s Source, satisfying millions of customers for over 35 years (prices are in USD):