This is an update to these previous blogs:
- Panasonic AU-EVA1 Lightweight, 5.7K Super 35mm Handheld Cinema Camera: Technical Specifications & Price, and
- You’re Invited: Panasonic AU-EVA1 5.7K Super 35 Handheld Cinema Camera’s Exclusive First Look & Screenings in New York City (Sept.11) & Los Angeles (Sept. 14, 2017), USA at No Cost.
The following video presents EVA1 | LIVE@IBC2017:
“The EVA1 with its 5.7K Super 35 mm Sensor is tailor-made for handheld shooting, but also for use on gimbals, drones and light Jibs. The EVA1 is well suited for independent filmmaking, documentaries and music videos as well as camera B for bigger production. Luc Bara is talking about the key features of the EVA1 witch is debuted at IBC 2017 in Amsterdam.“
Cinematographers and filmmakers are invited to attend an exclusive first look of Panasonic’s new AU-EVA1 cinema camera. The FREE events will include the screening of short films shot with the new cinema camera, a question-and-answer session with the filmmakers and Panasonic cinema specialists, and hands-on demonstrations.’
While these first-look events are FREE, an RSVP is required. To register, click on the link below of the event you wish to attend:
- Tuesday, October 10 at Red Sky Studios, 184 Everett Street, Boston, MA 02134, from 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT. Please register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/eva1-roadshow-boston-tickets-37987434439?aff=press
- Thursday, October 26 at John Sharaf Photography, 1231 Booth St. NW, Atlanta, GA 30318-4130 from 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDT. Please register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/eva1-roadshow-atlanta-tickets-37988148575?aff=press.
The following video presents First Official EVA1 Footage | Panasonic:
“Explore exclusive cinematic images – shot on EVA1. Panasonic’s newly-developed digital video camera combines high quality technology and a lightweight, compact design, ensuring flexibility and professionalism in every filmmaking situation. Director of Photography Filippo Chiesa. Colour grading done by Frédéric Savoir, Amazing Digital Studios. Witness the magnificence of colours, the accuracy of skin tones and the overall cinema-style acquisition.”
Panasonic Announces Additional “First Look” AU-EVA1 Cinema Camera Events in San Francisco, Austin, Boston and Atlanta
NEWARK, NJ 09/18/2017
San Francisco, Austin, Boston and Atlanta-area cinematographers and filmmakers are invited to attend an exclusive first look of Panasonic’s new AU-EVA1 cinema camera. The events will include the screening of short films shot with the new cinema camera, a question-and-answer session with the filmmakers and Panasonic cinema specialists, and hands-on demonstrations.
While these first-look events are free, an RSVP is required. To register, click on the link below of the event you wish to attend.
- Wednesday, September 20th at Adobe Systems, 601 Townsend St., San Francisco, CA 94103, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/eva1-road-show-san-francisco-tickets-37548806491?aff=press
- Tuesday, October 3rd at the AFS Cinema, 6406 N Interstate, 35 Frontage Rd. Suite 3100, Austin TX 78752) from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm Central; Register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/eva1-road-show-austin-tickets-37670818432?aff=press
- Tuesday, October 10th at Red Sky Studios,184 Everett St., Allston, MA 02134), from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. EST. Register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/eva1-roadshow-boston-tickets-37987434439?aff=press
- Friday, October 27th at John Sharaf Photography, 1231 Booth St. NW, Atlanta, GA 30318-4130 from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.. EST. Register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/eva1-roadshow-atlanta-tickets-37988148575?aff=press
The EVA1 is a 5.7K handheld cinema camera that contains Dual Native ISOs of 800/2500, records footage to low cost SD cards, and captures 14-stops of dynamic range. It is tailor-made for a num-ber of shooting applications, including narrative, documentary, music videos, live events and more. Panasonic recently announced that the EVA1 will ship this Fall with a suggested list price of $7,495.
For more information about the AU-EVA1, visit http://business.panasonic.com/products professionalvideo.
About Panasonic Media Entertainment Company
Panasonic Media Entertainment Company specializes in creating technology solutions for the en-tertainment, integrated resorts, sports, and professional AV markets including house of worship, education, broadcast and cinema. The company’s customized systems and technologies incorpo-rate high-performance projectors and professional displays; large screen LED video displays; broadcast, cinema and pro video equipment; professional audio systems, and energy-saving light-ing equipment. A division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, Panasonic Media Entertain-ment Company is based in Newark, NJ, with offices in Denver, CO; Los Angeles, CA; Orlando, FL; and Coppell, TX.
About Panasonic Corporation of North America
Newark, NJ-based Panasonic Corporation of North America is a leading technology partner to businesses, government agencies and consumers across the region. The company is the principal North American subsidiary of Osaka, Japan-based Panasonic Corporation, and leverages its strengths in immersive entertainment, sustainable energy, automated supply chains and connected mobility to provide integrated solutions for B2B customers. Panasonic was featured in Fortune Magazine’s 2016 ranking of 50 companies that are changing the world and doing well by doing good. Specifically cited were its smart and sustainable technologies, including its contributions to smart cities and the electric vehicle revolution. Learn more about Panasonic’s ideas and innova-tions at www.PanasonicMovesUs.com.
Learn more about Panasonic at us.panasonic.com/news.
The following video presents First EVA1 Image Production – Behind the Scenes | Panasonic:
“Witness Panasonic’s digital camera EVA1 in action for the first time. Discover never seen before behind the scenes footage which lets you experience the true greatness of the camera. Shot in Iceland by director of photography Matteo Mezzadri and his crew, the making of the image production shows EVA1 applied in several real life situations.
Key features: Dual Native ISO and newly-designed 5.7K Super 35 mm Sensor make the professional camera the perfect companion for every filmmaker. Be sure not to miss the breathtaking footage and subscribe for more on digital cinema cameras by Panasonic.“
Please support this site. Pre-order / Buy the Panasonic AU-EVA1 Cinema Camera and Accessories from our Trusted Sponsor B&H Photo-Video, the Professional’s Source, satisfying millions of customers for over 35 years (prices are in USD):