The following video presents A Different Perspective with Nikon | I AM DIFFERENT
Enter Nikon’s ballot to win a place on the #DiscoverDifferent event on Friday 14 August where you will “explore the hidden beauties of this famous city,” Oxford.
WIN A PLACE AT THE NIKON EVENT
UPCOMING EVENT: OXFORD, UK
14 AUGUST 2015
Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 BST on 2nd July 2015 and 23.59 BST on 15th July 2015.
- This Promotion is open to residents of United Kingdom aged 18 or over.
- No purchase is necessary; however internet access is required.
- Entrants must own a Nikon DSLR camera.
Become a VIP photographer for the day and let Nikon help you to #DiscoverDifferent.
27 winners will each win 1x place on a Nikon #DiscoverDifferent photography event in Oxford.
- The event will take place on 14 August 2015 from 9am-5pm and will include a 1 hour seminar followed by a photo experience around the city;
- Light breakfast including tea/coffees and a packed lunch will be provided. Winners who have a dietary need will need to notify the Promoter a minimum of 10 days before the event;
- Travel to and from the event is not included; and
- For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include accommodation, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
The day will include:
- Nikon School masterclass.
- Guided photography tour of ‘hidden’ Oxford.
- Lunch / refreshments provided.
- Your own Nikon jacket to keep.
Enter the Nikon draw at https://discoverdifferent.co.uk/?utm_source=Social&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=DD
Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into a prize draw to be conducted within 2 working days of the closing date and by an independent promotional verification service.
…By entering this promotion, entrants give their permission for the photos that they have taken at the event to be used by the Promoter and/or its associated agencies and companies without further compensation for up to 18 months for promotional purposes. Copyright will remain with the entrant. The entrant agrees to the Promoter publishing these photos on their website and possible further use on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. They also agree to other possible promotional use in third party media of the promoters choosing without any payment but with appropriate credit given to the original entrant for up to 18 months.
By entering this promotion, entrants also grant the Promoter (and/or its associated agencies and companies) the exclusive right to film, tape, sound record and photograph all their activities on the day in connection with the Prize…
Winners will be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the promotion…
This promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts…
Please read the full Terms and Conditions of this draw at https://discoverdifferent.co.uk/terms .
Also, please note:
- Places are limited and will be offered on a ballot system.
- Registration closes on 15th July 2015.
- All successful photographers will be informed by 5th August 2015.
- This ballot is only for the Oxford Event.
- Details for the following events will be revealed nearer the time and registration is required for each event: Cambridge in October 2015, Brighton in December 2015, and London in February 2016.