The following video presents Sigma Aizu, Chapter II:
Starting with the「Sigma Global Vision」released at Photokina 2012, the movie「SIGMA Aizu, Japan」has produced a sensation and made a big hit.
This time, we are pleased to introduce the sequent of the movie「SIGMA Aizu, Japan」.
Our products are somehow imbued with the essence of our homeland, blessed as it is with clean air and water, and focused, hard-working people. To pursue optimal quality, the vast majority of Sigma’s manufacturing right down to molds and parts – is carried out under an integrated self-manufacturing production system, within the company.
We sincerely invite you to enjoy this exclusive movie embodies the craftsmanship that thrives in Aizu factory.
Are you A #SigmaSuperfan?
We’re looking for you!
It’s a passion. It’s an obsession. It’s superfandom. …. we’re giving away a lens every month to reward the enthusiam of our most loyal fans.
- The Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited by law.
- The participant own two or more Sigma products – camera(s) and/or lens(es) – and must be able to submit product names and serial numbers on the entry form, must use the lens(es) as their primary lens.
- Participants must also be willing to be interviewed and featured as the winner on the Sigma website, including their image, photographs taken with the products, and the result of the interview
The prizes consist of one lens for each winner from a choice of the following three (3) lenses:
The approximate retail value of each prize varies depending on the lens. The maximum retail value of each prize is $579.00 each.
Also, the winners will be featured on the Sigma website.
- Fill out one entry form located on Sigma website (http://superfan.sigmaphoto.com).
- Submit, via a maximum of 1300 characters, a response to “What motivated you to buy a Sigma product and why are you a Superfan?.” Entry must include all contact information requested.
- Limit one Entry per person for the length of the Contest.
- You may not edit or delete your Entry once it has been posted.
- Submissions must be in the English language.
- Entries will be judged by Sigma representatives and monthly winners will be chosen based on the creativity, uniqueness of story and engagement value.
- Winners will be announced monthly, on or about the 1st of each month through December, 2015.
…This Contest is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations….
By submitting an Entry, you irrevocably grants to Sigma a license to use, publish, and display your Entry in any and all media whether now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, anywhere in the world, with the right to make any and all uses thereof, including, without limitation, for purposes of advertising or trade. The rights granted under this paragraph shall extend to all Entries and all other submitted materials related to the Promotion, including those submitted by non-winners and winners. By submitting an Entry, you grant to Sigma and its affiliated companies, the right, except where prohibited by law, to use your name, likeness, picture, address (city and state), e-mail address, voice, biographical information and written or oral statements, for advertising and promotional purposes in promoting or publicizing Sigma and its products or services, without compensation unless required by law…
*Sigma does not maintain any rights or ownership to imagery provided in links via the submission form. Use of imagery will be used strictly on a case by case scenario with the consent of the owner.
Please read the full Official Rules at http://www.sigmaphoto.com/2015-sigma-superfan-contest .