The following video presents Nikon D5500 | Product Video:
The Nikon D5500, the first DX-format camera with a vari-angle touchscreen. Lightweight and powerful, this exceptionally portable D-SLR frees you to capture your best images yet.
Nikon – UK – recently announced the #WeatherWithNikon Competition.
- This promotion is open to UK and Republic of Ireland residents.
- Anyone is eligible to enter (both amateur and professional).
The winning entry will be that is judged to be the most visually appealing, well composed and original image that evokes the best interpretation of the theme.
- A shortlist of finalists will be drawn up by a Nikon judging panel.
- Photographer and Nikon UK ambassador Ross Hoddinott will pick the winner and two runners up.
- The selected entrant will win a Nikon D5500 + 18-55mm D-SLR kit.
- Two runners up will win 1 X Nikon School training voucher to the value of £129 each.
COMPETITION TIME! Here in the UK we’re obsessed with weather. Not content with just talking about it, 41% of Brits say that weather photos are their favourite type of image to see online. It seems our first instinct when there is a weather phenomenon is to reach for a camera, and with that in mind, we’ve got a competition that will put your weather photography skills to the test!
Simply enter your best weather related image into our #WeatherWithNikon album ….We’ll be sharing our favourite images with you each week, along with top tips to help inspire you to take your photography to the next level…
Entries for #WeatherwithNikon must be received no later than 6th March 2015 to be eligible for the prize.
Please note the following steps that are required to enter the #WeatherWithNikon competition:
- Each entrant may submit any number of images for judging. Please submit the highest quality image with regard to resolution.
- Images are submitted via Nikon’s ‘Upload and Share’ app (http://on.fb.me/19vA9WG).
- ‘Upload and Share’ app is only available via Desktop and PC devices.
- When you’re on the right page (titled “Upload & Share Showcase Your Photos in Our Albums” at https://www.facebook.com/IamnikonUK/app_105713096254284),
- please select the theme: #WeatherWithNikon Competition: the theme for the #WeatherwithNikon competition is ‘weather’;
- also, “you’ll need to use the ‘Browse’ button to select the image you’d like to upload, and once you have filled in all the fields, click ‘Submit’.”
All files will be retained by Nikon UK Limited.
Copyright in all photographs submitted remains with the photographers who submitted them. However if your entry is selected by Nikon as a winning image, you will give non-exclusive rights to Nikon to use your name and the image in connection with the promotion of the competition. You also certify that you hold the rights to grant such permission.
Winning images will be used in any promotional material or publicity connected to the #WeatherwithNikon Competition and will credit the photographer. Nikon will retain free usage rights of the image for a maximum period of 18 months.
Winners will be notified regarding image usage rights should Nikon be approached by a third party with any commercial opportunities related to the additional usage of the image or images.
Good Luck! / Bonne Chance!