The following video presents Introducing the Nikon D750 HD-SLR:
In this video, Nikon Canada’s Mark Cruz provides a feature set overview of the new Nikon D750 HD-SLR – Nikon’s first full-frame DSLR with a tilting LCD screen!
The Nikon D750 HD-SLR features a new longer and deeper grip and is smaller and lighter than the Nikon D610 – while including many of the same high-spec features found in the Nikon D810.
The features of the new Nikon D750 include:
• 51-point Pro AF system , complete with Group AF mode and f/8 compatibility
• Can focus in even lower-light conditions, equal to -3 EV illumination
• Identical video features to the D810 – Full 1080 at 60fps, zebra stripes, auto ISO, flat picture control, FX and DX crop modes
• 91,000-pixel RGB sensor
• 24MP FX-format CMOS sensor
• EXPEED 4 Image Processing Engine
• Built-in flash commander – wirelessly control your remote flashes
• Shoots at 6.5 frames per second
• The first full-frame Nikon HD-SLR to include built-in Wi-Fi
Nikon recently released the firmware update Version 1.10 (2015-11-26) for the Nikon D750, which included the following changes:
- An External recording control option has been added to the HDMI item in the SETUP MENU. If the camera is connected via HDMI to a third-party recorder that supports the Atomos Open Protocol (the Atomos SHOGUN, NINJA2, or NINJA BLADE), selecting On allows camera controls to be used to start and stop recording. More information is available in a supplementary manual.
Note:Choose an option other than 576p (progressive) or 480p (progressive) for HDMI > Output resolution in the SETUP MENU.
- Fixed the following issues:
- The brightness of the live view photography display would not change when a command dial was rotated to adjust exposure compensation with On (Auto reset) selected for b Metering/exposure > b3 Easy exposure compensation > Easy exposure compensation in the CUSTOM SETTING MENU.
- Although the preview button would stop the lens down to maximum aperture when assigned the Preview role, the maximum aperture indicator would not appear in the monitor.
- In rare cases, the shutter would not be released when the user attempted to take photographs in movie live view.
- About 4 seconds of static could be heard on audio recorded with external HDMI recorders during movie live view.
- The shutter speed, aperture, and ISO sensitivity displayed in the monitor during movie live view would differ from values in the final movie file.
- Part of the focus point would disappear if the user zoomed in while the framing grid was displayed.
- Volume could sometimes not be adjusted if movies were played with indicators hidden during full-frame playback (None (image only)).
- Exposure compensation would fail to produce the desired results if a negative value was selected when NEF (RAW) images were processed using the NEF (RAW) processing option in the RETOUCH MENU.
- Images would in rare cases fail to record correctly with HDR (high dynamic range) selected in the PHOTO SHOOTING MENU.
- If On was selected for Exposure smoothing during interval timer photography, every frame after the first would be overexposed.
- File numbers were not assigned in the proper sequence.
- The focus point would not be displayed in the correct location in the monitor.
- In some languages, characters or parts of characters would be missing from the SETUP MENU > Location data > Position display.
- In some languages, characters or parts of characters would be missing from the SETUP MENU > AF fine-tune > List saved values display.
- In some regions, nothing would be displayed when Conformity marking was selected in the SETUP MENU.
- Some help text has been changed.
- Optimal vibration reduction is now available with vibration reduction lenses.
Nikon’s software update service supplies software that can be used to update the D750 camera “C” firmware to version 1.10.
- Before proceeding, select Firmware version in the camera SETUP MENU and check the camera firmware version. You will not need to download or install this update if the firmware listed above is already installed.
- For more important info and to download the firmware update, please visit http://downloadcenter.nikonimglib.com/en/download/fw/157.html
The following video presents Nikon D750: FX Power Unleashed:
The Nikon D750 brings you true agility without compromise on performance. From its impressive 24.3 megapixel image sensor and powerful EXPEED 4 image-processing engine to an incredibly compact, ergonomic structure, this FX-format DSLR packs cutting-edge features with superb maneuverability. Get to know its powerful features and unleash your creativity.
You can buy the Nikon D750 at B&H: