Win a Creative Aperture Optic or a Special Edition Spark Contest
We’ve cooked up some tips and tricks to inspire you to use creative apertures in your photography and enter to win one of our exciting new tools.
We love creative apertures at Lensbaby and we’re releasing two more products that highlight how awesome they are: Special Edition Spark and Creative Aperture Optic.
Special Edition Spark is Lensbaby bendy lens for Canon or Nikon that you focus with your fingertips, it has a specially installed optic that lets you swap out Creative Apertures.
Creative Aperture Optic is an interchangeable optic – so you need a swappable Lensbaby lens body like the Composer Pro in order to use it – that comes with a set of Creative Apertures.
Both let you take extra-dreamy, creative photos with different shapes in the out of focus areas of your image.
- Learn how get the most out of creative apertures – whether in a Special Edition Spark or Creative Aperture Optic – with the tips and techniques in the blog post titled “TIPS & TRICKS: Creative Apertures (Plus – Enter to Win!)“
Answer the question posed at the end of the blog post titled “TIPS & TRICKS: Creative Apertures (Plus – Enter to Win!)“ in the comments of that blog post (http://lensbaby.com/blog/?p=6519) to be entered into a drawing to receive either a free Creative Aperture Optic or Special Edition Spark.
- One winner will be chosen at random from entrants.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law.
- Promotion is open to all photographers 16 years of age or older upon date of entry.
- Contest ends at 5PM PDT on Friday October 10 2014.
- The prize winner will receive : winner’s choice of either a Creative Aperture Optic (Approximate Retail Value “ARV” $59.95 retail value) or Special Edition Spark (Approximate Retail Value “ARV” $129.95 retail value) . No substitutions allowed, except by Sponsor who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is unavailable.
To read the full rules, visit Lensbaby rules page.