On Instagram & Twitter?
Leica Store UK invites you to enter Leica Camera’s Photography Show Birmingham (PSB) competition!
You have the chance to win one of these prizes:
- a signed copy of Tom Stoddart‘s iWITNESS book,
- an A3 limited edition print [numbered 002 of 050] of Richard Seymour‘s striking Grand Canyon shot,
- a 24’’x 16’’portrait of Lennox Lewis by Wayne Johns or
- a 16’’x12’’ print of Matt Stuart‘s Trafalgar Square shot, as featured on the cover of the book, Street Photography Now.
- The above four Leica photographers will each pick their favorite image shared on Instagram or Twitter at the end of the Photography Show Birmingham to determine who the lucky winners will be.
The Steps to Enter for a Chance to Win a Prize:
- Step 1: Take a photo of the Photography Show Birmingham. The photos must be taken during The Photography Show Birmingham.
- Step 2: Upload the photo to your Instagram or Twitter account.
- Step 3: Tag it with #LeicaPSB and share it before 5p.m. GMT on Tuesday 24 March 2015.
The official account holders of the winning photographs will be awarded the prizes.
- The announcement will be made on Leica’s Instagram and Twitter accounts (@LeicaStoreUK).
Only photos submitted through Instagram or Twitter and tagged with #LeicaPSB will be considered.
- If you do not have an Instagram or Twitter account, you can download the application to your smartphone and create an account.
- The prizes will be mailed following the show to the winners’ preferred address in the UK.
- Participants may enter more than once.
- The photos must be taken during The Photography Show Birmingham.