Induro® Introduces New PHT Series 3-Way Panheads
New 3-way Panheads feature folding handles for easy packing and transport
Elmsford, NY (February 15, 2011) – Induro (www.indurogear.com), makers of tripods, heads and accessories designed for demanding professional photographers, announces today the new PHT-Series 3-Way Panheads with folding handles.
Induro PHT-Series Panheads, comprised of magnesium alloy precision machined components, offer front and side tilt, and horizontal panning movements along with secure locking handles/knobs. Each head incorporates a secure dual quick release locking system and includes a snap-in style quick release plate. Graduated scales provide quick and easy repositioning and a built-in bubble ensures fast camera leveling. And unique patent-pending folding control handles make packing and transport easy.
“Ideal for studio and on-location shoots, the new lightweight yet super strong Induro PHT-Series Panheads provide photographers with the precision they require to get the shot quickly and easily,” said Jan Lederman, President of Induro.
Features of the new Induro PHT-Series Panheads include:
- Smooth fluid-like movement – special bearing inserts support friction reduced movement
- Built-in Bubble Level – for critical alignment of panning, stitching and tripod head movements
- Three Fully Graduated Scales – photographers can see and set the position of their tilts and pans
- Folding Front/Rear and Side/Side Tilt Handles (Patent Pending) – simplifies tripod/head packing and transport
- Separate Pan Knob – independent pan and lock control
- Snap-in Quick Release Plate – interchangeable QR system assures effortless and rapid camera changes
- Dual Locking Quick Release System – patented spring lock combined with manual release provide extra security
- 5-year limited U.S. Warranty — 2 years (+3 with online Registration = 5 total)
The Induro PHT 3-Way Panheads are available in three sizes from retailers throughout the United States at prices ranging from $77 – $114 depending on the model.
Determined to provide professional photographers with everything they need, Induro’s U.S.-based design team creates a premium line of tripods, heads and photographic support gear that provide unequalled craftsman-like attention to detail and ease-of-use.
Induro manufactures and sells its distinctive product line to professional and aspiring professional photographers all over the world who want the finest support gear money can buy. High quality, superior engineering, unrivaled price and top performance form a strong foundation on which every Induro product is built.
The Induro product line is designed and built for today’s professional photographers whose needs are very different than of those from five or 10 years ago. The demands of today’s photographers are changing rapidly and the only way to keep ahead of these changes is to have a design team that understands their needs.