Induro® Adds to Popular Adventure Series Tripods
New kits feature unique 3-way Panhead with Folding Handles
Elmsford, NY (February 15, 2011) – Induro (www.indurogear.com), makers of tripods, heads and accessories designed for demanding professional photographers, announces today the new Adventure AKP Series Tripod Kits.
For ease of operation, the popular Adventure Series tripods feature non-rotating aluminum alloy legs with a quick flip lock system and come complete with a matched head. The unique three-way Panhead provides precise camera positioning as well as rapid camera deployment via a snap-in quick release plate. And the new patent-pending folding handles make it easy to pack for transport. The new AKP series consists of three models – the compact four leg section AKP0, and the heavy-duty three leg section AKP1 and AKP2.
“These new Induro Adventure Series tripod kits are perfect for professional photographers and photo enthusiasts looking for the convenience of purchasing a complete tripod and head combination that’s made to last,” said Jan Lederman, President of Induro. “Built to the same standards, and having the same enhancements as top-of-the-line Induro professional tripods, Induro has created an outstanding and easy-to-use tripod outfit at a very affordable price.”
Features of the Induro Adventure Series Tripod Kits include:
- Wide stance magnesium alloy spider with V-pattern crossbraces for greater core system stability and strength
- Rapid action quick lock leg system makes setup literally a snap
- Oversized center column locking collar provides better grip and vibration-reducing support for the column and top mounting plate
- Matched unique three-way Panhead with folding handles for easy packing and transport
- Engineered three position leg angle locks provide optimum contact between the legs and the spider for greater stability at any angle
- A unique threaded accessory mount socket lets users attach articulated arms, clamps and other mounting devices directly onto the tripod
- Elegant non-reflective scratch resistant professional finish
- Reversible Center Column — allows low angle shooting
- Built-in Bubble Level — for critical alignment of panning, stitching and tripod head movements
- Spring Loaded Weight Hook — allows hanging additional weight for added stability during windy conditions
- Closed Cell Foam Grip — provides comfortable, positive handling during cold or wet conditions
- Non-Rotating Leg Sections — for quick and easy setup
- Included Tool Kit and Deluxe Carrying Bag and Strap
- 5-year limited U.S. Warranty — 2 years (+3 with online Registration = 5 total)
The Induro Adventure AKP Series Tripod Kits are available in three sizes from retailers throughout the United States at prices ranging from $164 – $219 depending on the model.
Determined to provide professional photographers with everything they need, Induro’s U.S.-based design team creates a premium line of tripods, heads and photographic support gear that provide unequalled craftsman-like attention to detail and ease-of-use.
Induro manufactures and sells its distinctive product line to professional and aspiring professional photographers all over the world who want the finest support gear money can buy. High quality, superior engineering, unrivaled price and top performance form a strong foundation on which every Induro product is built.
The Induro product line is designed and built for today’s professional photographers whose needs are very different than of those from five or 10 years ago. The demands of today’s photographers are changing rapidly and the only way to keep ahead of these changes is to have a design team that understands their needs.