Gitzo’s redesigned bags from the Mountaineer and Systematic series offer improved comfort, fabric and sizes.
- The rip-stop fabric not only provides a softer touch but ensures tear resistant durability, allowing you to take your gear anywhere.
Suggested retail price for the Gitzo models range from $74.95 to $189.90.
- Features of Gitzo models GC1101 and GC3101
- Sizes ideal for Mountaineer tripods with standard photo heads
- Cylindrical form
- Detachable shoulder strap
- Features of Gitzo models GC4101 and GC5101
- Sizes ideal for Systematic tripods
- Asymmetric form with more space at one end to accommodate larger heads
- Fixed shoulder strap
- Features of Gitzo Traveler Tripod Bags
- Elegant but resistant rip-stop fabric, combined with the protective and elastic neoprene
- A larger version for Series 2 Traveler Tripods has been added
- Maintain the protection level and features of the previous version GC1201T, including the multi-adjustable strap, which allows various carrying methods
For additional information about Gitzo and its products, please visit the Gitzo brand page. To learn more about Gentec International, please visit www.gentec-intl.com and www.facebook.com/GentecInternational.
GITZO REDESIGNS ITS TRIPOD BAGS WITH NEW FABRIC AND SIZES
TORONTO, ON., January 20, 2014 – Gentec International, the exclusive Canadian distributor of Gitzo products, announces the introduction of Gitzo’s upgraded line of tripod bags. The redesigned bags fit the latest Gitzo tripod models, plus more combinations of tripods and heads, and they offer improved comfort while carrying and handling. The new bags are made from rip-stop fabric, which is both softer to the touch and resistant against tearing and abrasion.
The new tripod bags include models for Gitzo’s Mountaineer series (GC1101, $109.95 MSRP; GC3101, $134.95 MSRP) and Gitzo’s Systematic series (GC4101, $154.95 MSRP; GC5101, $189.95 MSRP). Additionally, two models have been specifically designed for Gitzo’s Traveler tripods and are available in two sizes (GC1202T, $74.95 MSRP; GC2202T, $89.95 MSRP).
For more information, please contact Samantha Eng, Cohn & Wolfe, at 416-924-5700, extension 4031, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Gentec International
Founded in 1990, Gentec International is Canada’s leading consumer accessory products company, supplying a complete range of photo, video, digital, sport optics, home theatre, electronics, wireless, and mobile audio products to the Canadian retail marketplace. Gentec offers a variety of prominent brands, including Optex, Sigma, SanDisk, Manfrotto, Gitzo, National Geographic, Kata, Avenger, Roots, Gary Fong, Black Rapid, Mobifoto, iQ, Sunpak, Energizer, Bushnell, Tasco, and Zeiss. Gentec operates out of a high-cube, state-of-the-art, fully computerized 100,000-square-foot warehouse and distribution centre that offers efficient, seamless service to our customers. With over 90 employees, Gentec covers the needs of its retailers coast to coast using the latest technology systems, streamlined efficiencies, and customer service that is second to none.
Learn more – visit www.gentec-intl.com.