This video presents “KATA InsideOut UL戶外攝影背囊系列 – 真正戶外相機袋（Eng Sub.）.”
- “The InsideOut UL is a light and compact hiking daypack with ample room for a DSLR with standard zoom lens attached + 2 extra lenses + flash and accessories.
- On one hand it’s a great hiking daypack with numerous pockets for various accessories and hiking gear, in addition it offers a protective camera insert and quick side draw from either the left or right hand sides and last but not least by simply unhooking the front cover and turning the bag inside out, it quickly becomes a great everyday companion, 40% more compact but still with room for a camera if one chooses to carry it along, a tablet/laptop and useful pockets.“
- Both InsideOut-100 UL and InsideOut-200 UL hiking daypacks are shown in the video during the time interval between 0 minute:03 seconds and 0 minute:o4 seconds.
- The InsideOut-100 UL (UL-IO-100) is shown in the video during the time interval between 0 minute:01 second and 1minute:17 seconds.
- “The bigger size [InsideOut-200 UL (UL-IO-200)] comes with a big waist strap too,” which is shown in the video during the time interval between 1 minute:18 seconds and 1 minute:22 seconds.
“Hikers and photographers can be prepared for every adventure with Kata’s new InsideOut UL Hiking daypacks and Access-H PL camera holster.
- Both products feature Kata’s lightweight materials, advanced technologies and optimal ergonomics that allow excursionists to carry equipment easily in any environment.
Whether it’s a hiking trip or urban trek, the InsideOut UL Hiking daypacks series has the ability to reduce the pack’s capacity by simply turning the front flap inside out, converting the backpack into a compact everyday carrying pack. The InsideOut UL is available in two sizes.“
- The InsideOut-100 UL (UL-IO-100) has a suggested retail price of $249.95.
- The InsideOut-200 UL (UL-IO-200) has a suggested retail price of $299.95.
“The Access-H PL camera holsters is designed for maximum efficiency and organization with separate, padded compartments, giving photographers quick, easy access to the main camera and lenses.Four sizes ensure an optimum fit for all popular camera, lens, and accessory combinations.
- Access H-14 PL Holster (PL-AH-14) holds a DSLR with a standard zoom lens attached; suggested retail price is $99.9.
- Access H-16 PL Holster (PL-AH-16) accommodates a pro DSLR with a standard zoom lens; suggested retail price is $109.95.
- Access H-17 PL Holster (PL-AH-17) holds a DSLR with a medium telephoto lens; suggested retail price is$119.95.
- Access H-18 PL Holster (PL-AH-18) holds a medium telephoto attached to a pro DSLR; suggested retail price is $129.95.“
For additional information about Kata and its products, please visit the Kata Brand Page. To learn more about Gentec International, please visit www.gentec-intl.com and www.facebook.com/GentecInternational.
KATA OFFERS PHOTOGRAPHERS A CHOICE OF CAMERA CARRYING STYLES WITH NEW INSIDEOUT UL HIKING DAYPACKS AND ACCESS-H PL HOLSTERS.
TORONTO, ON., December 4, 2013 – Gentec International, the exclusive Canadian distributor of Kata products, announces the launch of Kata’s InsideOut UL hiking daypacks and Access-H PL camera holsters. Both series feature Kata’s lightweight yet rugged materials, advanced technologies, and optimal ergonomics.
InsideOut UL Hiking Daypacks
These hiking daypacks have been designed to accompany photographers on their excursions and carry all the hiking and personal gear they need alongside their camera, which is securely protected and always accessible when in the side quick-draw position; the side access can be set up for both right- and left-handed use by positioning the camera insert so that it faces the opening of your choice.
Unique to this series is the ability to reduce the pack’s capacity by simply turning the front flap inside out and converting the backpack into a compact, low-profile everyday carrying pack. In this configuration, it is 40 per cent more compact than the expanded pack with its large storage pockets, yet it still has room for your camera and essentials. You can also leave the padded camera insert at home and make use of the large space inside, along with the padded tablet/laptop slot, for carrying your daily essentials.
The InsideOut UL is available in two sizes, allowing the user to decide the exact ratio of personal and camera gear required, as well as offering the best fit for male or female hikers.
Choose the more compact and simple InsideOut-100 UL when your equipment needs are minimal. This light and compact hiking daypack provides ample room for a DSLR with standard zoom lens attached, plus two short lenses, flash, and accessories. The InsideOut-100 UL (UL-IO-100) has a suggested retail price of $249.95.
The InsideOut-200 UL is a light and compact hiking daypack designed to carry more weight and larger equipment; comfort is assured thanks to the pack’s detachable, ergonomic waist belt and advanced harness system. Two camera inserts allow more flexibility in arranging hiking, personal, and photographic gear, which can include a DSLR with standard zoom lens attached, plus two lenses, professional flash, and accessories. The InsideOut-200 UL (UL-IO-200) has a suggested retail price of $299.95.
Access-H PL Holsters
Access-H PL holsters have been made compact and lightweight without compromising protection or functionality, making them the perfect choice for professional use. These versatile holsters provide photographers with the best carrying, storage, and working solutions for any terrain or extreme outdoor condition.
The slim shape has been designed for maximum efficiency with padded, internal dividers that utilize the space on both sides of the main camera and lens set-up to maximize the capacity. The top flap opens away from your body to allow fast and easy access to your camera.
Four sizes ensure an optimum fit for all popular camera, lens, and accessory combinations. The Access H-14 PL Holster (PL-AH-14) holds a DSLR with a standard zoom lens attached, while the deeper Access H-16 PL Holster (PL-AH-16) accommodates a pro DSLR with a standard zoom lens; suggested retail prices are $99.95 and $109.95, respectively.
The Access H-17 PL Holster (PL-AH-17) holds a DSLR with a medium telephoto lens, while the Access H-18 PL Holster (PL-AH-18) holds a medium telephoto attached to a pro DSLR; suggested retail prices are $119.95 and $129.95, respectively. The versatile Access H-17 PL and Access H-18 PL include a unique convertible strap that allows a shoulder strap or backpack harness carrying option.
About Gentec International
Founded in 1990, Gentec International is Canada’s leading consumer accessory products company, supplying a complete range of photo, video, digital, sport optics, home theatre, electronics, wireless, and mobile audio products to the Canadian retail marketplace. Gentec offers a variety of prominent brands, including Optex, Sigma, SanDisk, Manfrotto, Gitzo, National Geographic, Kata, Avenger, Roots, Gary Fong, Black Rapid, Mobifoto, iQ, Sunpak, Energizer, Bushnell, Tasco, and Zeiss. Gentec operates out of a high-cube, state-of-the-art, fully computerized 100,000-square-foot warehouse and distribution centre that offers efficient, seamless service to our customers. With over 90 employees, Gentec covers the needs of its retailers coast to coast using the latest technology systems, streamlined efficiencies, and customer service that is second to none.
Learn more – visit www.gentec-intl.com.