The following video presents X-Photographer Per-Anders Jörgensen “Eating With The Chefs”:
X-Photographer Per-Anders Jörgensen on using X100 series cameras to photograph the staff at the world’s most creative restaurants.
Still images: Per-Anders Jörgensen
Directed, filmed, edited: Charlene Winfred
Original soundtrack: Rasmus Kjærbo
Audio engineering: Flemming Bo Jensen
Product images: Charlene Winfred
The Fujifilm X series line-up began in March 2011 with the introduction of the FUJIFILM X100 premium digital camera.
In 2016, the X series will be in its 5th year. To celebrate this, Fujifilm will be hosting a “FUJIFILM X World Photo Gallery” exhibition at their Headquarters in Tokyo to showcase the passionate and creative photography works of 100 renowned professional “X-Photographers” along with 100 professional or enthusiast “X-Users”.
Also, Fujifilm invites X series users from around the globe to join the celebration and take part in the contest by submitting their favorite photo taken on an X series camera for entry.
All entrants must be 18 or older. Residents of Quebec, Canada not eligible to enter.
- There are no nationality or professional requirements for entry.
- Images must be taken by entrant on a Fujifilm X series camera, but other makes and models of lenses are permitted.
- A total of 100 prize winners will be selected based on the photographic images submitted by eligible entrants.
- Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of each Prize: $300 including shipping and handling.
- ARV of all prizes offered: $30,000.
- List of Prize Winners will be posted at www.fujifilm-x.com/5th_anniversary_pg/ during the month of January, 2016.
Entry: Limit 1 Entry Per Person in this Contest
- STEP 1: Take a photo with an X series camera
- STEP 2: Submit your entry by clicking on the “Enter” button at http://fujifilm-x.com/5th_anniversary_pg/en/ .
- STEP 3: Evaluation process by a panel of professional photographers.
- STEP 4: Winners will be announced mid January of 2016.
- Exif header information must be intact in the image.
- Entrants are required to disclose the details of the camera and lens used to take the photo on the entry form.
- All photographic images must be of maximum 10MB file size. Images submitted in excess of 10MB will be disqualified.
- Photo entries are limited to those that have never been publicly displayed. Also, photos which have been awarded a prize in another contest or those which are currently entered in another contest are not eligible. However, photos which an entrant has published or posted on his/her own website for non-commercial purposes are eligible.
- Only online entries are accepted. Entry is only available at www.fujifilm-x.com/5th_anniversary_pg/ . A valid entry form, properly completed with all requested information (including name, email address, contact phone, etc.), must be submitted, with the entry photo uploaded by following the instructions on the Entry Form.
- No purchase is required to enter this Contest, and a purchase will not improve your chance of winning. This Contest is void in Quebec and where prohibited.
- Entries must be received by Fujifilm during the period 12:00 a.m. JST October 23, 2015 – 11:59 p.m. JST (Japan Standard Time) November 30, 2015 .
- Winners will be determined on a “blind” basis by a panel of X-photographer judges established by Fujifilm.
- The criteria for judging will be: creativity, originality, and composition. Each criteria to be equally weighted.
….Personal information provided as part of the Entry Form will be used by Fujifilm and its promotional agencies for the administration of this Contest.
Aggregated, de-identified information collected in connection with this Contest may be used for statistical purposes.
Each prize winner’s name and nationality will be publicly disclosed in the winners announcement, at the printed exhibition and on a web gallery that will be displayed on fujifilm-x.com. Each entrant acknowledges that his/her photo may be displayed among other photos, and in this manner….
Please read the full Official Contest Rules at http://fujifilm-x.com/5th_anniversary_pg/en/ .
Good Luck! / Bonne Chance!
Fujifilm announces the “FUJIFILM X World Photo Gallery” exhibition coming to Tokyo Midtown in January 2016
FUJIFILM Corporation (President: Shigehiro Nakajima) is delighted to announce that it will host the “FUJIFILM X World Photo Gallery”.The Fujifilm X series line-up began in March 2011 with the introduction of the FUJIFILM X100 premium digital camera. In February 2012, the FUJIFILM X-Pro1 premium mirrorless interchangeable lens camera was released, along with three high quality prime lenses. Since then the X Series cameras and X Mount lens line-up has quickly expanded, offering cameras and lenses to suit every type of photography style.
X series 5th year anniversary photo exhibition
In 2016, the X series will be in its 5th year. To celebrate this, Fujifilm will be hosting a photo exhibition at their Headquarters in Tokyo to showcase the passionate and creative photography works of 100 renowned professional “X-Photographers” along with 100 professional or enthusiast “X-Users”.
The FUJIFILM X World Photo Gallery
Fujifilm invites X series users from around the globe to join the celebration and take part in the contest by submitting their favorite photo taken on an X series camera for entry. A total of 100 photos will be selected by a judging panel of professional photographers, printed by Fujifilm experts and then displayed at the photo exhibition in January, 2016 as well as showcased on the Fujifilm-x.com website. Display at the exhibition and on the Fujifilm-x.com website (Approximate Retail Value of each prize: $300 including shipping & handling) is the sole prize offered in connection with the contest.
All printed and exhibited work will be provided to the respective, winning entrant once the exhibition ends, expected to be in February, 2015.
How to enter
Entries can be made by completing the form at the following link and attaching your favorite photo:
Key Contest Terms
- Photo must be taken with a FUJIFILM X series camera
- Entry period: 16:00 p.m. JST October 23, 2015 11:59 p.m. November 30, 2015 JST
- JPEG format only. Maximum file size of 10MB. EXIF data must be intact Only one photo per entrant.
- Must be 18 or older to enter
- Entrant must be the photographer / creator of the image submitted
- Photo must be an original work, not previously published.
- X-photographers, employees of Fujifilm and its affiliates are not eligible to enter.
- Entries will be evaluated by the X-photographer judges assigned by Fujifilm based on creativity, originality, and composition. Each criteria to be equally weighted.
- Winners will be announced in early- January and the exhibition will run through late January.
- See Official Rules available at fujifilm-x.com/5th_anniversary_pg/ for complete details, limitations and terms
- This Contest is void in Quebec and where prohibited.
The following video presents Photographer Zack Arias Takes a Trip to Mumbai with the X-Pro1:
Zack Arias test drives the Fujifilm X-Pro1 in Mumbai, India. From spontaneous street photography to professional fashion shoots, Zack takes us through an eccentric journey through the colorful lively city!