Canon has published a firmware upgrade for the EOS-1D Mark IV that:
- Improves writing/reading speeds when using UDMA 7-compatible CF cards.
- Fixes a phenomenon where the ability to shoot movies may be stopped under the following conditions:
- When using high-capacity (32 GB or greater) CF cards with little available space remaining and the user attempts to start shooting movies; or
- When the camera’s battery is removed and reinserted into the camera and the user immediately attempts to start shooting movies.
- Corrects misspellings in the menu screens displayed in Arabic and Portuguese languages (applies to models outside of the the Japanese market only).
You can download the firmware at: Canon. [Click on Drivers & Software – Firmware – select your OS]