Canon Canada recently launched its official Twitter account – @CanonCanada – as well as the ‘Join Our Party’ contest.
- The #CanonParty contest takes place from June 1 to 28, 2015.
Contest has a total of four weekly entry periods with four weekly prize draws .
The three remaining entry periods and prize draws are as follows.
- Week 2 – June 8-14: Three Canon PowerShot SX530 HS cameras; approximate retail value $469.99 each.
- Week 3 – June 14-21: Three EOS Rebel SL1 cameras with 18-55mm lens; approximate retail value $779.00 each.
- Week4 – June 22-28: Three EOS Rebel T5i cameras with 18-55mm lens; approximate retail value $879.99 each.
- A grand prize draw: One Canon EOS 70D camera with EF-S 18-135 IS STM lens; approximate retail value $1,649,99.
- The Contest is open to Canadians of legal age; contest open only to adult Canadians.
- No Purchase necessary.
- Odds of winning depends on the number of eligible entrants.
- Correct answer to skill testing question required to win.
- Contest closes June 28.
- Limit one entry per twitter account.
In order to view the full contest rules, you have to login to your Twitter account at http://connect.canon.ca/ .
Good Luck! / Bonne Chance!
Join the #CanonParty on Twitter!
MISSISSAUGA, ON., June 2, 2015 – Canon Canada is excited to announce the ‘Join Our Party’ contest (#CanonParty) in conjunction with the launch of its official Twitter account –@CanonCanada.
Contest entrants have the chance to win one of 12 weekly prizes, including the Canon PowerShot and Canon Rebel cameras – as well as the grand prize: a Canon 70D with lens!
The #CanonParty contest takes place from June 1 to 28, 2015 and is open to Canadians of legal age.
Prize details include:
June 1-7: Three Canon PowerShot SX710 cameras
June 8-14: Three Canon PowerShot SX530 HS cameras
June 14-21: Three EOS Rebel SL1 cameras with 18-55mm lens
June 22-28: Three EOS Rebel T5i cameras with 18-55mm lens
Grand Prize: One Canon EOS 70D camera with EF-S 18-135 IS STM lens.
Please see eligibility and contest rules for more information.
Canon Canada is excited to join the party and to be a part of the conversation. Followers of the account can expect photography tips, news about products and the brand, witty banter and anything and everything to do with imaging. Followers will also have opportunities to share their stories and images through photo challenges.
For contest entry and full contest terms & conditions, visit: http://connect.canon.ca .
About Canon Canada Inc.
Headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, Canon Canada Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon USA, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business and medical digital imaging solutions. Innovation and cutting-edge technology have been essential ingredients in Canon’s success. Canon Canada Inc. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 per cent Canadian-based service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon Canada Inc. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. For more information, please visit: www.canon.ca, join us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/CanonCanada or follow us on Twitter @CanonCanada.
This video presents Canon EOS 70D.