The following video presents Profusion 2015 Teaser:
ProFusion Pro Imaging Expo 2015
Get Your FREE ProFusion 2015 eTicket Online at http://www.profusionexpo.com/getyourticket/Default.aspx
or $10 at the door
Wednesday & Thursday | November 11 – 12, 2015
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
255 Front Street West
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The primary mission of ProFusion is to showcase and celebrate the pro imaging industry in Canada. To that end, over two days, our focus is to celebrate Canada’s burgeoning pro imaging market by bringing together the latest technology and the brightest minds in the industry.
Get your FREE ProFusion 2015 eTicket at http://www.profusionexpo.com/getyourticket/Default.aspx .
- NOTE: You must provide a valid email address to receive your ticket, since it will be emailed to you.
- Please ensure email@example.com has been added to your Safe Senders list to avoid your ticket being sent directly to your spam folder.
- Please be advised that photographs will be taken at the event for use on the ProFusion website and in the press, ProFusion marketing materials, and other publications. By entering this event, you consent to the ProFusion photographing and using your image and likeness.
The highlights of the Profusion Expo include:
- Canadian Nikon Ambassador Michelle Valberg Photography will be speaking on Nov 12: Behind the Scenes – Tales and Tricks of Adventure & Wildlife Photography with Michelle Valberg.
- Bryan Caporicci is an award winning wedding and portrait photographer. He is a Fujifilm X-Photographer. Wednesday, November 11th at 12:30pm and Thursday, November 12th at 1:30pm.
- 4K/UHD Lens Optics – Fujifilm will provide an overview of what makes a lens 4K. Fujifilm’s three tiered approach to the design of these next generation lenses of High Resolution, High Contrast and High Dynamic Range has produced a significant improvement in optical technology over the best HD lensing available today. Stosh Durbacz, Canadian Sales Mgr. Fujifilm North America, Optical Device Division. Wednesday, November 11th at 1:15pm and Thursday, November 12th at 3:30pm.
- Greg Johnson and Sony Tornado Hunters Exhibit. Greg Johnson, one of North America’s top professional storm-chasers and severe weather experts, is also an accomplished photographer, speaker and workshop leader. Wednesday, November 11th and Thursday, November 12th.
- Sign up for the drone DJI New Pilot Experience. It’s all FREE. In a one-hour classroom session, you learn the techniques required to capably and safely pilot a DJI Phantom. Then on the show floor, under the guidance of a DJI instructor, you get hands-on flight experience and earn your DJI wings. Taking your photography and filmmaking to the next level has never been easier. Register for the DJI New Pilot Experience today. Special Highlight! Along with the Phantom 3 see also the DJI S900 hexacopter. This impressive flying machine – with its larger gimbal and additional copters for added lift – is designed for the more demanding filmmaker who requires a bigger payload.
- Samyang wants to give you the chance to win the Photo or Cine lens of your choice. “And with 30 different lenses to choose from, the hardest thing you’ll have to do for this is decide which one you want if you win!” Enter to win at Samyang (booth 1911) but only at #profusionexpo. One draw per day. Full giveaway details available at time of entry.
The schedules of FREE Profusion presentations are provided at http://www.profusionexpo.com/SeminarSchedule.aspx?utm_content=20131706&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook .
- Info about the presenters are available at http://www.profusionexpo.com/seminars/presenters.aspx
For more info, please visit http://www.profusionexpo.com/default.aspx .