Ryerson Image Centre
Photography Historians: A New Generation?
Ryerson Image Centre Symposium
FREE Admission and Open to the Public
Seating is limited and provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
March 26 – 28, 2015
School of Image Arts, Ryerson University
122 Bond Street, Toronto, IMA-307, Ontario, Canada
The conference will take place over two and a half days and will be divided into the following four sections:
- “The Role of Photographic Reproductions,”
- “The Business of Photography,”
- “The Construction of Photographic Meanings” and
- “Art Photography in the Making.”
The symposium will be available to stream via the following links:
- Thursday, March 26, 2015: https://ryecast.ryerson.ca/48/live/1094.aspx
- Friday, March 27, 2015: https://ryecast.ryerson.ca/48/live/1095.aspx
- Saturday, March 28, 2015: https://ryecast.ryerson.ca/48/live/1096.aspx
Please click here for info about the symposium program, including speaker bios, talk descriptions and complete schedule of events.