Olympus recently launched the new Olympus E-M5 Mark II camera.
This video presents OM-D E-M5 Mark II Sample Video: Fresh Tracks by Austin Lottimer.
- By Olympus Visionary, Austin Lottimer:
Get hands on with the Olympus OM-D – including a first chance to play with the much anticipated new E-M5 Mark II, a considerable step up from its predecessor with the world’s most powerful Image Stabiliser – plus PEN and Stylus cameras, a wide range of Olympus Micro Four Thirds lenses and accessories.
In addition there will be one-to-one advice from an Olympus product specialist on getting the very best out of your camera. Come and see, come and play – and make this a day to remember!
Olympus will be hosting exclusive FREE in-store Olympus Open Day events at four locations in the UK as listed below.
Olympus Open Day at LCE (London Camera Exchange) – Southampton: February 20
- London Camera Exchange – Southampton (High Street)
10 High St, Southampton, SO14 2DH United Kingdom
- Phone: 023 8022 1597
Olympus Open Day at Harrison Cameras: February 21
- Harrison Cameras – Sheffield
106 London Rd, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S2 4LR United Kingdom
- Website: http://www.harrisoncameras.co.uk/
Olympus Open Day at Jessops – Milton Keynes: February 21
- Jessops – Milton Keynes
Unit 96 Silbury Arcade, Milton Keynes, MK9 3BE United Kingdom
- Phone: 01908 394470
Olympus Open Day at Park Cameras – Burgess Hill: February 21 & February 22
- Leading Portrait photographer Damian McGillicuddy will show you how to get the best out of Olympus cameras and lenses for both portrait and studio photography.
- Each session will be 2-hours long: Feb. 21 starting at 10:30am & 2.00pm; Feb. 22 starting at 11:15am & 2.00pm.
- Tickets to sessions are FREE but you need to reserve your place (max 25 people per session) on the Park Cameras website. Please click here to grab yourself the chance to attend this unique event!
- Park Cameras – Burgess Hill
York Road, Burgess Hill, RH15 9TT
- Phone: 01444 237070