The following video presents Introducing the Canon EOS C300 Mark II:
Join Canon U.S.A.’s Technical Advisor Brent Ramsey as he discusses the new features and benefits of the EOS C300 Mark II Cinema camera. This camera is an evolutionary, second-generation CINEMA EOS System model that’s been reworked, redesigned, and reengineered with the valued input of thousands of users worldwide. Starting with a brand new Super 35mm 8.85 MP Sensor, the EOS C300 Mark II offers a dynamic range of 15 stops – and an amazing amount of shadow protection thanks to a new Log gamma that’s been created – Canon Log 2.
Canon Hollywood Open House
Professional Development Seminars & Workshops
December 2, 2015, 5:30 PM – 9:30 PM (Pacific Time)
Canon Hollywood Professional Technology & Support Center
6060 Sunset Blvd.
Hollywood, California, USA
Register Now at https://www.regonline.com/cahw20151202
This is a Canon Live Learning Event.
Join the professionals of the Canon Hollywood Professional Technology and Support Center for an exciting look at the new tools joining the Cinema EOS Product Line and a special Holiday raffle!
Get hands on time with the new EOS C300 Mark II, and have your questions answered by experienced Canon Representatives. Explore key features like the 15 stops of dynamic range and get a first look at the new Canon Log 2. Get in on the ground floor before the EOS C300 Mark II becomes an industry workhorse like its predecessor.
Here are some of the highlights of this event.
- Watch the EOS C300 Mark II release film “Trickshot” in its original 4K format on Canon’s 4K 30” Reference Display the DP-V3010.
- Also, there will be a live 4K feed from the EOS C300 Mark II on the new Canon 4K 24” Reference Display the DP-V2410.
- “Push-and-pull footage in Canon Hollywood’s new 4K Post Production suite, loaded with Blackmagic’s DaVinci Resolve 12 and Adobe’s Premiere Pro CC 2015.“
- Check out the new, small Canon XC10. See the XC10 in a multi-camera environment side by side with the EOS C300 Mark II and the EOS C100 Mark II. “Watch as this tiny camera opens a large range of possibilities for your next production.“
- Furthermore, see the latest and greatest from companies like Redrock Micro, Zacuto, and Visual Buddha.
- A special Holiday raffle!
Enjoy and Good Luck!
A classic con movie with a twist, Trick Shot is a a film about a family of con artists who travel across the country to pay off their son’s gambling debt and get more than they bargain for.
Directed by Evan Kaufmann and shot by Director of Photography Gale Tattersall Trick Shot is the first film to be shot on Canon’s new EOS C300 Mark II Digital Cinema Camera.
A LēTo Entertainment Production in association with Revolution Pictures
An Evan Kaufmann Film
William Patrick Johnson
Adam Cristian Smith
Editor Zach Prichard
Sound Design & Mix DeFacto Sound
Music Seth Earnest
Director of Photography Gale Tattersall
Written by R. Scott Shields
Produced by Steve Tobenkin and Randy Brewer
Directed by Evan Kaufmann
You can pre-order / buy the above Canon products at B&H: