As an online photo management and sharing application, Flickr released today a few updates including the two new features for iOS: Auto Upload and Auto-straightening features.
Say goodbye to manually uploading photos!
- Now when you take a picture on your iPhone, Auto Upload instantly saves it to your Flickr account in full-resolution.
- Auto Upload for iOS 7 users automatically saves your photos to Flickr, securely and privately, until you’re ready to to edit and share them.
- The default save setting is private so you can edit your photos before you share them.
- With Auto Upload, you can always find your smartphone photos wherever you want — within the Flickr app and on Flickr.com .
Sometimes there’s just not enough time to set up your perfect shot.
- With the new Auto-straightening for Flickr iOS, the app instantly straightens your picture, so you can focus on capturing (and not missing!) the moment.
- With the tap of a button, the Flickr app will instantly straighten your picture.
Additional mobile editing tools for Flickr include Live and Customizable filters, Colour Balance, Exposure, Contrast and more.
For more information, please check out Yahoo’s Tumblr post here.