This video presents Inspire Understanding from World Press Photo on Vimeo.
- “World Press Photo believes in the power of photojournalism to change the world and inspire understanding.”
World Press Photo 13
October 1 to October 21, 2013
Brookfield Place, Allen Lambert Galleria
181 Bay Street
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Open 9:00am – 9:00pm daily
(including Sundays and Thanksgiving)
Closes Monday, October 21 at 6:00pm
Toronto Exhibition Contact: Email at email@example.com
Phone: (416) 777-6480
- World Press Photo is committed to supporting and advancing high standards in photojournalism and documentary photography worldwide.
- The exhibition’s goal is to inspire an understanding of the world through creative and quality photojournalism.
- This year the exhibition contains over 150 photographs, including those captured during recent or ongoing conflicts.
- With around 100 local exhibitions produced every year, the World Press Photo exhibition tour of prize-winning photographs is the most popular traveling photo event in the world.
World Press Photo 13 Exhibition is coming to Brookfield Place in Toronto, Ontario, Canada this October.
- Please click here for more info about World Press Photo 13 at Brookfield Place as well as a preview of some of the featured photos in this year’s exhibit.