The following video presents Daniella Zalcman on Women Photograph:
“World Press Photo Festival 2017 special guest, Daniella Zalcman talks about her experience working as a photojournalist in a male-dominated industry, what led her to create the Women Photograph database and its impact so far.“
The five ‘Women Photograph + Nikon’ Grants will each provide $5,000 in funding to support documentary photography projects (new or in-progress). One grant will be specifically earmarked for a non-binary or transgender photographer.
Details of the Nikon Grants include:
- Eligibility: These grants are open to women and non-binary documentary photographers of any nationality.
- There is no fee to apply.
- Applications must be submitted in English.
- For all grants, half of the funding will be disbursed at the beginning of the project, and half upon completion.
- Grantees will retain full ownership of all work completed.
- Women Photograph and Nikon may ask for the use of promotional images to be used explicitly in conjunction with promoting the photographer, the work, and the grants.
For more info, and to apply for the above grants, please visit https://www.womenphotograph.com/grants-2018 .
NEWS from Women Photograph
Women Photograph is excited to announce our 2018 project grants for women & non-binary photographers.
APPLICATIONS OPEN APRIL 1, 2018
DUE MAY 15, 2018
These $5,000 grants will support photography projects — either new or in-progress — from visual journalists working in a documentary capacity.
Five grants are available, one of which will be earmarked for a non-binary or transgender photographer.
Applicants are encouraged to submit a story, rather than singles, as part of the grant application. The images need not be related to the project proposal. Multimedia projects are welcome.
APPLICATIONS WILL OPEN APRIL 1!