Here is this week’s (Sep 25-Oct 1, 2010) digital camera review roundup:
- TrustedReviews would rather Ricoh concentrates on a better lens for the Ricoh CX4 [QuickPrice Check] but likes that it “has lost the 80 ISO lower setting, but seems to have benefited, with significantly better image quality at 400 ISO, and usable results at 1600 ISO.“
- Who does Imaging Resource recommend the Panasonic DMC-LX5 [Specs] to? “If you want to learn, if you want to grow as a photographer or even an advanced snapshooter, the Panasonic LX5 is a great choice.“
- Steve’s Digicams likes the performance of the Nikon Coolpix P100 [Specs] and that it “is loaded with awesome features [but the] only real down fall to this model is the above average amount of noise.“
- Camera Labs recommends the Canon PowerShot SX130 IS [QuickPrice Check] for “delivering excellent quality images and video.“
- PhotographyBLOG rates the Samsung AQ100 [QuickPrice Check] as ““a relatively inexpensive yet still capable compact.““
- DCRP (dcresource) highly recommends the Canon PowerShot S95 [QuickPrice Check] as “one of the best compact cameras on the market.“
- Ken Rockwell recommends getting the Nikon D3100 [Specs] “instead of other bigger, heavier and more expensive cameras unless you have a very clear, stated reason that the D3100 won’t work for you.“
- Trusted Reviews finds that the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX700 [QuickPrice Check], though expensive, “offers a range of features that few others can match.“
- Imaging Resource highly recommends the Canon PowerShot S95 [QuickPrice Check] which “has placed itself at the top of my shortlist for my next pocket camera.“
- For more camera reviews, to get a second opinion, and just to read the best reviews on the Web, visit our Reviews Matrix.
Isn’t it great when there are so many good cameras to choose from? Getting a headache? Maybe you’re not listening to the best expert reviewers on the Web! Visit our Reviews Matrix and get all the expert reviews written for your favorite digital camera. This way, you’ll make an informed decision based on the best reviews on the Web.