Here is this week’s (Oct 30-Nov 5, 2010) digital camera review roundup:
- TrustedReviews reviews the Canon PowerShot SD4500 IS / IXUS 1000 HS [QuickPrice Check] as “possibly the best all-round digital compact on the market.“
- TrustedReviews finds that the Samsung TL350 / WB2000 [QuickPrice Check] “can certainly deliver the goods, with outstanding image quality and creative versatility, and among the best high-ISO performance in its class.“
- PhotographyBLOG recommends the Nikon Coolpix S5100 [QuickPrice Check] as “one of the best compact snappers in its broad price range for image sharpness and quality.“
- Luminous Landscape recommends upgrading from the GH1 to the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 and “after a week of testing I’ve decided to buy a GH2 […] In summary, the GH2 looks to be a winner. “
- DCRP (dcresource) recommends the Sony SLT-A55 “whether you’re thinking of buying your first D-SLR, or already have a collection of A-mount lenses.“
- PhotoRadar previews the Panasonic GF2.
- DPReview previews the Panasonic GF2.
- Imaging Resource previews the Panasonic GF2.
- For more camera reviews, to get a second opinion, and just to read the best reviews on the Web, visit our Reviews Matrix.
Isn’t it great when there are so many good cameras to choose from? Getting a headache? Maybe you’re not listening to the best expert reviewers on the Web! Visit our Reviews Matrix and get all the expert reviews written for your favorite digital camera. This way, you’ll make an informed decision based on the best reviews on the Web.