Here is this week’s (Oct 15-21, 2011) digital camera review roundup:
- DCRP (dcresource) recommends the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150 [QuickPrice Check] as “a very good super zoom camera, and one that should be high on your shopping list. [… It] is a super zoom powerhouse that will impress you with its still and video quality.“
- PhotographyBLOG recommends the Nikon 1 V1 [QuickPrice Check] for point-and-shoot photographers since it “offers a combination of speed, portability and image quality that should easily satisfy its primary target consumers.“
- CameraLabs recommends the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 [QuickPrice Check] for “point-and-shoot owners looking to upgrade to an ILC for better quality without breaking the bank will be very happy with the Lumix GF3.“
- PhotographyBLOG recommends the Nikon 1 J1 [QuickPrice Check] as “a good camera for beginners, [but] not so well-suited to serious amateurs.“
- DigitalCameraReview recommends the Olympus PEN E-PM1 [QuickPrice Check] for “with good still image quality and excellent HD video capability, Olympus positions the E-PM1 as a worthy competitor in the entry-level Micro Four Thirds class.“
- Focus Numérique ( Google English Translation ) recommends the Nikon 1 V1 [QuickPrice Check] finding that “techniquement, le Nikon 1 V1 est une belle réussite. Le capteur de 10 Mpx délivre de belles images avec une belle maîtrise de la gestion du bruit électronique si l’on prend en compte la taille du capteur.“
- DigitalCameraInfo finds that the Pentax Q [QuickPrice Check] “can hold its own for handling, design, user interface, and shooting options, though it is clearly outpointed in many of our performance tests by other models.“
- For more camera reviews, to get a second opinion, and just to read the best reviews on the Web, visit our Reviews Matrix.
Isn’t it great when there are so many good cameras to choose from? Getting a headache? Maybe you’re not listening to the best expert reviewers on the Web! Visit our Reviews Matrix and get all the expert reviews written for your favorite digital camera. This way, you’ll make an informed decision based on the best reviews on the Web.